Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: E is opening the invites

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    yea E only allowed 34 years old only coz any one in that age have a fuc*EN big ears with a stupid shi*T head polar sh*T said his word sorry
    Touché! Extremely well articulated and convincing point.
    :impressed:
    or nvm
    Last edited by supper; 01-15-2008 at 01:47 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Touché! Extremely well articulated and convincing point.
    :impressed:
    no no w8 i am sorry i just readed the E.... FAQ now its say u have to be around 36 years old not 34 sorry about that fixed
    lmao look, little supper is angry because he's young.

enjoy your life, dude. be happy that you are young. being 36 sucks and you will become it anyway one day.

poor supper, i will make an exception and invite you. you are truly as talented as the young beethoven and you would be an incredible gift to any music tracker.

please don't forget to upload one of your sonatas for me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    no no w8 i am sorry i just readed the E.... FAQ now its say u have to be around 36 years old not 34 sorry about that fixed

enjoy your life, dude. be happy that you are young. being 36 sucks and you will become it anyway one day.

poor supper, i will make an exception and invite you. you are truly as talented as the young beethoven and you would be an incredible gift to any music tracker.

Stand by for a multitude of raisins, cos he can't find any sultanas.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65

u will make an exception to invite me? who are u james bond keep it to any other old man around plz i dont need it either just have fun with ur favourite singer Elton John

i am not beethoven and u are not Frank Sinatra either so keep ur mouth shut

but hey can u give us onther tomato and vegetables example to let us understand what the point of age and music tracker or to feed us atleast

to dont let me feel guilty... its not about ur age i know ppl here they are around 51 years but its about u acting so mean to many members makeing fun of them shooting a shit all the time so respact the other minds or respact the noobs who dose not know much about BT stop acting like a children and i gusse so many members said the same here and its become ridiculous for real so grow up for god sake if u want help some one then do it in nicely way

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Stand by for a multitude of raisins, cos he can't find any sultanas.
    keep open ur mouth coz i have shity surprise to u if u fan of Elton John like polare
    Last edited by supper; 01-15-2008 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    wow one of the elite is open for invites haha will we see lots of request threads?

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    zxion's Avatar Taste Good BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    wow one of the elite is open for invites haha will we see lots of request threads?
    most likely

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    BANNED BT Rep: +1

You keep repeating the same thing over and over. "You are young, I am old" . "I am more mature, you are a kid" . Tell you what man, real adults don't have to refer to their age or maturity at any part of an argument. If someone is a child and you are an adult, make him/her feel like a child by posting like an "adult." You have more experience right? Reflect your experience on your posts, and embarrass idiots with your intelligence instead of posting your age.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Diiyad View Post

You keep repeating the same thing over and over. "You are young, I am old" . "I am more mature, you are a kid" . Tell you what man, real adults don't have to refer to their age or maturity at any part of an argument. If someone is a child and you are an adult, make him/her feel like a child by posting like an "adult." You have more experience right? Reflect your experience on your posts, and embarrass idiots with your intelligence instead of posting your age.
    are you angry, because i ignored your unasked begging pm asking for invites?

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Heh...I got a pm from him when he first joined (he had 1 post at the time)...asking for an invite to FTN no less.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Not surprised you got banned for that... you can't say you were not looking for it.

Saying it is open is irrelevant. The invites are still closed as far as people need to know.
    Last edited by ScreaminJay; 01-15-2008 at 05:18 AM.

User of the .torrent files

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast