Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: E is opening the invites

antiblah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Smart guy took the date from the wrong news item.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by antiblah View Post
    Smart guy took the date from the wrong news item.
    Yeah yeah, bla bla, changed it. Thank you for showing interest. NEXT!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by angryghost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    I´m waiting for the storm in the invite section in a day or two *kekeke*
    /me brings popcorn and beer, waiting for the show
    Mind if i join you? ill bring the pizza. Im gona look forward to pikus REQ the most tho that kid makes the best ones imo
    i can bet that sanjana will post a request for this site and few ppl with "Retarded" oops sorry !... "Retired" in their avatars/sigs

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Nice news for lossless fans! im not a great lossless fan yet to worth a membership.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i'm guessing in a day or two the its request threads that take up half of the first page will be replaced with:

OmG CaN I HaVe InViTe To E**** Pllzzzz!!!!! MuSic RoXxX!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchohhh View Post
    Good news, I heard it's an exelent site. Some day I hope to be in. =)
    Why?

Most of the torrents there are older than you!

I'm sure in about 10 years time they might have something of interest to you, but at the moment it looks like all you are doing is tracker chasing, with 3 posts in this thread already.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    i can bet that sanjana will post a request for this site and few ppl with "Retarded" oops sorry !... "Retired" in their avatars/sigs
    kekeke love those ones, "out of retirement for a day" then back in after rejection from E

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Great news! Although I am also not looking forward to E being the next favorite request to post a million times.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i will consider anyone for an invite suggestion there, who pm's me a photo of his record player.

the record player should have a piece paper with the letter E on the turntable.

also pm me a detailed description how you rip vinyl. every single step and every piece of hardware included (from phonosystem to cd burner).

those who can't prove that they own more than 1.000 retail cds don't bother.

no, just kidding. please, don't pm me.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by angryghost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    kekeke love those ones, "out of retirement for a day" then back in after rejection from E
    yea , i have seen these "retarded" join trackers recently after having "Retarded" all along here . guess they are useless tracker collectors who got nothing better to do but to brag others after geting the invite after acting extremely innocent to get it .

These kind of ppl are double-faced and far more dangerous . i'd rather trust a honest trader than trust these double-faced "retards"

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast