Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: E is opening the invites

kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    I find it pretty amusing.
    When waffles opened up for invites after having them off for a while, everyone cheered. When E opens for new users people thinks it is a bad idea to post it here. I can bet $100 that those people are afraid E will drop a level.
    I don't think that's the case. waffles was/is a very nice substitute for OiNK, and many use it as their primary source for music/apps. That's why many were so happy about they opening invites.

E is very specialized and many wouldn't even be interested in their contents. As I recall, only ppl who would upload were getting invites from staff (I could be wrong of course) and that means knowledge about ripping high quality FLACs from vinyl. I don't think many would fall into this category... I'm leaning more on the collecting and rarity theory.

(personally, I couldn't care less about that rarity thing, I just think ppl request based on wrong reasons, that's all)
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If he don't know then, there is no need to say that, or talk about if that site will be interesting for me or not.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    antiblah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    somehow i think creating this thread was a really bad idea
    I agree.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    LOL, I just got my account disabled at E.
    Now itīs clear that tracker admins gets the IP from staff here at FST. Iīve had that account for a long time and an hour after I posted here Iīm disabled.
    THATīs amusing

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Now itīs clear that tracker admins gets the IP from staff here at FST. Iīve had that account for a long time and an hour after I posted here Iīm disabled.
    THATīs amusing
    Ouch!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So BamZow, you've never clicked a link posted here @ fst? There is more then one way to get an IP besides begging a mod/admin for it...

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    I don't know what you're listening to. I only said what I thought SgtMajor was speaking of. The chance was small though, that you would like older music that's.
    People will say, and do, almost anything to get what they want, without having any bit of truth behind it.

You not only have to have listened to it to appreciate it, you have to have lived it to survive there, and be very knowledgeable about your subject.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    antiblah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    THATīs amusing
    If you were in IRC, you would know that I guessed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchohhh View Post
    If he don't know then, there is no need to say that, or talk about if that site will be interesting for me or not.
    mate, stop thinking about E. it's not your site. many of the people there are in their 30ies and are audiophiles.

some of them own high end hifi equipment and know a lot about audioaccustics.

no offense, but a 15yo just can't keep up with that, because you just don't have the experience of owning and listening to a lot of records in your life on various equipment.

if there was an real life high end club in your city with older member. they would just give you weird looks if you ask them for a membership.

you have to upload your own retail cd rips and not something you downloaded somehwere to be a good member at E.

you can satisfy all your musical needs with what and waffles if you like old music.

E you want just because it's rare.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by antiblah View Post
    THATīs amusing
    If you were in IRC, you would know that I guessed.

What happened? Do tell.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast