Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what are the risk

0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mike160 View Post
    hi i am trying to find out what are the risk of leting someone you dont know setting up your seedbox for you by giveing him or her your server details for that seedbox
    always think twice before you trust a stranger in the internet.

i think there are good tutorials how to set up a seedbox. many people can help you without having access.

you might want to look for someone who does ist step by step with you via voice over ip or via im.
    or via me

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    mike160's Avatar Old School
    i did not want to say who was willing to set up my box but he told me to go ahead and say hes name 0110 he sound like a good preson willing to help the need it can he be trusted i think so but you all know him more them me let me know
    Last edited by mike160; 01-15-2008 at 05:05 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by 0110 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

always think twice before you trust a stranger in the internet.

i think there are good tutorials how to set up a seedbox. many people can help you without having access.

you might want to look for someone who does ist step by step with you via voice over ip or via im.
    or via me
    @mike....0110 fits squirr3l's description pretty damn good..hint hint..
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    mike160's Avatar Old School
    well it looks like i made the wrong choice letting member 0110 setup my seedbox caues now when i try to logon to my server useing putty i get a access denied so he must have done something and change the passwrod on me

edit: but i still have access to my vps control panel and all i hve to do is keep rebuilding the vps so ever time he set it up all the existing Vps will be completely destroyed and built anew he will lose all data that is currently in there and have to set it up again have fun (0110) hahaha
    Last edited by mike160; 01-15-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12