Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: 1 iTS Invite for 1 Deserving Member

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Oh my fault i thought fatcat was blasting me for bitching about the picture. Sorry fatcat. Just to make it known me and fatcat69 are friends on here so i have nothing against fatcat and also respect his humor and views. I also like his humor and post's very much very good, trustworthy, intelligent fellow. Just felt like the pic may raise some questions (I love southpark and they even blasted jesus) Sorry for misunderstanding. I have nothing against Fatcat69. Had to make that known three times. Cause i like the number 3, like i love fst.

Thanks Nemrod and KFlint as well
    Sorry for the delayed reply had to return a rental car, but ya the kflint got it right....

the reason i posted that pic was bc he said that politically incorrect humor was funny, which it is...i thought that was the best season opener ever for southpark by the way.

"I know it but I dont think I should say it"
    crowd "say it randy say it!"
    "ummmm, aw what the hell...niggers"
    crowd goes silence..camera man leans over
    announcer--"umm the word we were looking for were naggers"
    "oh shit"

"kiss it! kiss my black ass! kiss it!"
    "yes sir"

no worries grimm's you just missed my humor for a sec, it can happen sometimes...still has my vote btw th0r...
    Yes it was . South Park is like a love hate relationship (with witty funny human we all love but sometimes can hate). Thanks for clarifying that one fatcat.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    The winner has been chosen! Thanks for everyone who participated.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

Sorry for the delayed reply had to return a rental car, but ya the kflint got it right....

the reason i posted that pic was bc he said that politically incorrect humor was funny, which it is...i thought that was the best season opener ever for southpark by the way.

"I know it but I dont think I should say it"
    crowd "say it randy say it!"
    "ummmm, aw what the hell...niggers"
    crowd goes silence..camera man leans over
    announcer--"umm the word we were looking for were naggers"
    "oh shit"

"kiss it! kiss my black ass! kiss it!"
    "yes sir"

no worries grimm's you just missed my humor for a sec, it can happen sometimes...still has my vote btw th0r...
    Yes it was . South Park is like a love hate relationship (with witty funny human we all love but sometimes can hate). Thanks for clarifying that one fatcat.
    yup, nice joke indeed

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910