Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: 1 iTS Invite for 1 Deserving Member

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post

what do you want us to do , invite all of you ?!
    give the thread poster some time to choose the winner
    is this so much to ask ?
    we have all see what is happend when we give thread some time to pick the *winner*...nothing then spam including this my post and others..why waiting 3 or 4day??

also this site is way overhyped with next FTN lol...who cares anyway

also if that is true that invites are disabled at iTS then what u talking abouth here??

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    it has kept low profile, i have seen req but 1st giveaway, i think? anyway great to give to members who do not trade... It's only right!
    Last edited by pone44; 01-15-2008 at 08:34 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    actually we don't work this way in ITS
    you see , in ITS , we work as a family.
    there is nothing means staff member or ordinary one, any truth worthy member is giving all the rights and the privilege like he is the owner of ITS
    that's why most of us consider ITS as a home
    good answer

i hope u dont belive all u read
    Last edited by supper; 01-15-2008 at 09:52 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    you are wrong...

he said he wants to give to a DESERVING member. if he doesnt find anybody, then he waits a little more.

GIEV!!44 i nEEED itS!!!44 and can i get is not enough. i think if somebody shows up who can contribute to the community, not only being a nice and active member, but willing to share the rare love, the choice wont be hard : )

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    I'll choose the winner in 3 or 4 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    we have all see what is happend when we give thread some time to pick the *winner*...nothing then spam including this my post and others..why waiting 3 or 4day??
    dont hate, make not to urself to not enter iTS threads anymore and you are all set (if you dont care, as you said)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    unknown6's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by stroj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    dont hate, make not to urself to not enter iTS threads anymore and you are all set (if you dont care, as you said)
    he is talking about what he felt

and i thing that what he said about iTS is quite right im a member there

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Well i would really love to be apart of the community. All i can say is i'm into alot of different things and am very like minded. I like to talk about music (I'm a producer), movies (i'm a good movie lover), sports (NFL), current events (the canidates running), anime (love adult cartoons) and various other things happening in the world today. Hopefully you will strongly consider me for the invite. Great giveaway man.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    0.0 BT Rep: +1
    Hi, just want to tell you that i just read the review of the site and i would like to decline my application to this giveaway. I have a big respect for people like you that give out invites based on trust and that trust has to be respected by the one you invite, following that i can assure that someone from cz/sk is going to appreciate it more; i know you have english content, but i can get it anywhere

thanx anyway and good luck finding someone .

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    @thor : we all know that iTS threads are causing problems since last week and i'm afraid that waiting 3 or 4 days to announce the winner will only bring a whole lot of spam about iTS in FST

i suggest you select the winner sooner or close the thread while you examine the profile of participants if you want to take your time, thx

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    eurovox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Great giveaway dude.

Good luck to you all.

Be happy for the winner.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast