Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Read me!

Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Trading or giving invites to a trader can disabled whole invite trees that's why many people hate traders cause they can sometime screw things up for others.

Invites should be shared amongst friends who you trust more or less with some exceptions from staffs who can choose these in my opinion. Even though there is nothing wrong sharing a site someone has use for (reason for me giving out Brokenstones when I have).

But, you'll have BitMeTV someday if you just prove to be a great guy, friendly and helpful to the FST community (or some other forum or on IRC). But remember, trading will most definitly not get you into BitMeTV as they might think you will trade invites later on and risk the whole invite-tree.

Anyways Good luck mate, nice seeing something longer than 2 lines for a change
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    eram's Avatar graff saves lifes BT Rep: +5
    hey,

thank you all for your answers. and im glad that you could understand my english
    they all gave me some new point of views.

this active thing will become pretty though for me in terms of posting since i never post that much on a forum.
    normally i only do it when the stuff really interests me.
    and im never on a hunt for 1000 posts or something.have to try now though.

but i already started to help some people out .
    its not so much recognised than posting when you dont get rep for it
    and it will just take some more time
    but afterwards i hope its more worth

cheers
    eram

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Eram, votre anglais est excellent. In fact, your English is better than that of many people, whose only language is English.

Don't worry about the number of your posts, only the content. The quest for high post numbers tempts many people to spam these threads and waste bandwidth and page space with posts like "+1" or "nice giveaway, man". I know of members here with barely over 100 posts, myself included, who have been invited to level 9 trackers.

I agree with the majority of posters on this thread that trading should be avoided. The fact that it is condoned and facilitated on this forum may be confusing to new members. It is a very controversial issue with strong opinions on both sides. To me, it makes more sense to adopt the same position as the trackers of which I belong or want to belong, which is mostly against trading.

So, as I said in my earlier post, just keep doing what you're doing. You are already off to a great start.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by whitmar View Post
    Eram, votre anglais est excellent. In fact, your English is better than that of many people, whose only language is English.

Don't worry about the number of your posts, only the content. The quest for high post numbers tempts many people to spam these threads and waste bandwidth and page space with posts like "+1" or "nice giveaway, man". I know of members here with barely over 100 posts, myself included, who have been invited to level 9 trackers.

I agree with the majority of posters on this thread that trading should be avoided. The fact that it is condoned and facilitated on this forum may be confusing to new members. It is a very controversial issue with strong opinions on both sides. To me, it makes more sense to adopt the same position as the trackers of which I belong or want to belong, which is mostly against trading.

So, as I said in my earlier post, just keep doing what you're doing. You are already off to a great start.
    However being active in a forum cant hurt either...just to add to the wise words of whitmar. As you just have to balance fun with seriousness when it comes to forum posting. Quality is important though, and I promise you that all but 3 of my 800 some odd posts are quality....

Why...bc these ladies say so:

Good luck on your quest!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    |REQ| the second girl from the left ^

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by eram View Post
    yea, shes so hot

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    true that ^^ .

so now some days have passed and i learned to be more patient !
    i guess i could never be a teacher or something.

by the way thx for the compliment whitmar,
    your francaise appears to be pretty nice as well ,
    i was so happy when i could drop it in school !
    sooo lazy

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    xzander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    nice i hope u get what u want soon mate

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    tenis69's Avatar Cristiano Ronaldo BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Good Luck i hope you get what you want eram. fatcat69 |REQ| the first girl from the lef, just to animate guys in FST. I think a picture is great in this threads.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveaway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eram View Post
    yea, shes so hot
    I'll take the one in the middle and the very right one, just to show 'em my robot, not what ya'll thought
    TCS Byatch in training

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast