Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Requesting an ITS invite.

lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Like this

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Not this again. Traders will never be allowed and are easy to spot. Yes iTS will find you if your a deserving member here. Best advice i ever heard. Loling @ fatcats post. Also feel sorry for that dude. Trading doesn't get anyone anywhere, it just makes things worse for everyone in the long run. Hope that dude learned his lesson.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Its pretty clear amongst these threads that the only way to get to the top sites is to help out, be part of the community, and request and give;not trade!! It really isn't that hard to be nice and patient.

I also think that people would be much more accepting if you came clean about your trading history and let them know that it is over.

I think that when people get into bittorrent trackers they think the only way to get them is to trade up. Sadly a lot of people use trackers as a sort of currency instead of a means of communication and sharing. I dont think it is neccasarily fair to say someone does not deserve a high level tracker because he traded when he first came into the scene. Some people mature and grow and actually become respected,giving members of communities.

Just my 2 cents

give and recieve, dont trade

Jon

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Its pretty clear amongst these threads that the only way to get to the top sites is to help out, be part of the community, and request and give;not trade!! It really isn't that hard to be nice and patient.

I also think that people would be much more accepting if you came clean about your trading history and let them know that it is over.

I think that when people get into bittorrent trackers they think the only way to get them is to trade up. Sadly a lot of people use trackers as a sort of currency instead of a means of communication and sharing. I dont think it is neccasarily fair to say someone does not deserve a high level tracker because he traded when he first came into the scene. Some people mature and grow and actually become respected,giving members of communities.

Just my 2 cents

Jon
    Well Said young skywalker

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post

Just my 2 cents

Jon
    I agree with you 100%. Too bad most traders don't see it that way.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12