Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Other Forums Do You Go To?

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by Angelus-Di-Alatus-Unum@29 July 2003 - 03:06
    well thanks for the complement
    I belong here the Birth of Kai&#39;s RPG Classics it&#39;s overall a good place (some) of the people are not to nice but what you gonna do eh?... I also Belong here RPGR a really good site (mainly became really popular Becuase of the death of Kai&#39;s... I pop in here once or twice If I ever get a D&D section in here this is the place to get the members who will play it from ENworld Sheesh 12000 members to boot.. I kind of know the guy who runs this place but the Skin and Pics need alot O&#39; help MGB.... now this place I though might do really well But it kind of Died off and I think It would be very very nice of ya&#39;ll to check it out Emerald Dawn come on guys help her out.....NeoDragon A pretty cool place on art......EoFF now this is a really good FF site but they don&#39;t have post Counts or anything.....UFF a pretty good FF site...... well thats about it cept for clan dragon which was just posted

and of course mine Come on people help a brother (white as Hell&#33 out RPGK
    Your sign in must be a right pisser with a name like that&#33;&#33;&#33;

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@29 July 2003 - 03:26
    I had a funny feeling someone would go for that&#33;&#33;&#33; I hoped it wouldn&#39;t be you, gave you more credit&#33;

:">
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I go here

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+29 July 2003 - 03:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 29 July 2003 - 03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@29 July 2003 - 03:26
    I had a funny feeling someone would go for that&#33;&#33;&#33; I hoped it wouldn&#39;t be you, gave you more credit&#33;

&nbsp; &nbsp;
    :"> [/b][/quote]
    I should think so too, mid you it was kinda bobbling along the goal-line waiting for a tap in

5. Lounge   -   #15
    well i like the name and I type fast but it is a bitch my password is longer though it&#39;s a quote from something.... well anyway in case you don&#39;t know latin it mean One Winged Angel

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Angelus-Di-Alatus-Unum@29 July 2003 - 03:41
    well i like the name and I type fast but it is a bitch my password is longer though it&#39;s a quote from something.... well anyway in case you don&#39;t know latin it mean One Winged Angel
    Was&#39;t having a go at you pal, just thought it must be a bit of a pain in the arse to put in.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    *cough cough* check out my forum if you like the heavier music

http://powerfullmetal.proboards18.com/index.cgi

8. Lounge   -   #18
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster

9. Lounge   -   #19
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    hey if more people join MY board, i&#39;ll set up a pr0n section, and i&#39;ll start it out with looottsss of pr0n&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #20
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+29 July 2003 - 04:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 29 July 2003 - 04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Angelus-Di-Alatus-Unum@29 July 2003 - 03:41
    Was&#39;t having a go at you pal, just thought it must be a bit of a pain in the arse to put in. [/b][/quote]
    I hope not a fallen angel?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast