Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *****F*C Wanted for free of course*****

tenis69's Avatar Cristiano Ronaldo BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Ok my friend nice to hear this for you my friend you are really a great man helping members here in FST.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Hi buddy.

Invites to F*C can still not be requested, so the only people who has invites, are the ones who requested them before they stopped handing out invites.

But you do deserve it buddy just wait for the right guy to drop by

Good luck!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLF View Post
    Hi buddy.

Invites to F*C can still not be requested, so the only people who has invites, are the ones who requested them before they stopped handing out invites.

But you do deserve it buddy just wait for the right guy to drop by

Good luck!
    Well my friend yesterday i go to bed very frusty coz the commentary of cabalo but today i`m very glad to see that i have many important people help with replies in my thread so thanks NOLF i like your signature and i hope some day my time comes.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i think you want great luck to join fsc
    invites closed
    no REQ
    really i dont know how can you get invite
    you in Mission Impossible
    any way GL

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    FST give me all that i have rigth now. In 2006 when i come here for the first time i have nothing, so this is not a mission impossible coz the hope is the last thing to die and if i have hope my time comes one day even if will delay. But thanks Prince you a respect member here.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by tenis69 View Post
    FST give me all that i have rigth now. In 2006 when i come here for the first time i have nothing, so this is not a mission impossible coz the hope is the last thing to die and if i have hope my time comes one day even if will delay.
    They stopped accepting new invite request like a month (?) ago

which means no more invites can be requested

and VERY few have invite

among those i am sure 1/2 of them already ran out of invite by now (invited their friend)

and the other 1/2 who have invite...i am not sure if they will invite u just coz of this thread.

which means invites are as good as closed

may be close this thread for the moment and reopen it when they actually open?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    squir3l said all, and another thing collector means, you looking for hard places to join, say me what are you looking for in FSC? another one for you put in your signature?

sorry bro you need explain what are looking for find there.

p.s: i'm saying that because you had the thing about join uk-t and ftwr in your signature before, . looks like actually everybody want a bigger e.penis.

if you dislike this comment sorry but is what i think about this request, your post are principally in bittorrent sections so i don't know what you will talk about in FSC..

good luck anyway, start a new thread when they open.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Before close this thread i must thanks to all who help me to view and learn about my request to FSC.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234