Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: request s******** invite

Mike_007's Avatar Ratio 1.18 BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    cristina1 is a very good member. i really hope somebody can help him.

he help me before, and didnot ask anything back.
    You're nice to me, I'm nice to you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticos View Post
    nowdays even if you pretending to be a girl you can't get for free invites to higher lvl's
    Do you know how many invites i got in this forum? the answer is 0. i requested ftn and did not get it. when i signed up here i had high level trackers. i did not think that i could get ftn but i tried my luck.
    when i see someone requesting some invite i try to help. the problem is that i lost invites to most of my trackers. this happened by giving away not by trading.
    i never thought that this username could get me more invites. it is just a username. i do not expect your name to be fanaticos.
    and by the way, i see that the sceneFZ acc, where i invited you about 30 weeks ago is still active. maybe you traded it. who knows? how do you feel about getting acc from people who pretend to be girls?

thank you to all wishing me luck!
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=179739&dateline=1194380172

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by cristina1 View Post
    i need an alternative
    most people dont have a primary to go to, i rather help them then i person who is holding a sct

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    fanaticos's Avatar I Like Big Butts BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    there are users pretending to bo girls... they think they will get higher invites 'couse of that.....and no i didn't trade scenFZ acc...btw.what is your nick on sceneFZ?.pm me
    Brokeback Mountain is where Chuck Norris actually breaks peoples backs.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticos View Post
    nowdays even if you pretending to be a girl you can't get for free invites to higher lvl's
    Do you know how many invites i got in this forum? the answer is 0. i requested ftn and did not get it. when i signed up here i had high level trackers. i did not think that i could get ftn but i tried my luck.
    when i see someone requesting some invite i try to help. the problem is that i lost invites to most of my trackers. this happened by giving away not by trading.

i never thought that this username could get me more invites. it is just a username. i do not expect your name to be fanaticos.
    and by the way, i see that the sceneFZ acc, where i invited you about 30 weeks ago is still active. maybe you traded it. who knows? how do you feel about getting acc from people who pretend to be girls?

thank you to all wishing me luck!
    if i remember correctly, u started posting over fst from that "kiss my ass" thread. You directly jumped into a tracker that more than half of FSTer in this BT section are looking for: FTN. Then when the thread was done (i don't even think there was any winner) you disappeared...and this is the second time i am seeying you.

If you were an active member or asked for easily available invites, i am sure u would have got more than 0 invites. Remember i was looking for FTN back then as well? Even though i didn't get FTN through FST giveaway...but yet, from that time i have been invited to some pretty good trackers. So, please don't blame FST or FSTer for u not getting any invites yet.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    so,you are a girl or not ?
    and..what is the s******* tracker ? (the short name..ScT..etc..
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i heard only good things about it. as a 0day tracker i use mostly sct. i need an alternative. my internet connection is very good but it is hard to make a good ratio on sct.with the freeleach now i have a ratio about 4. i used to use PT,but PT is not what it used to be.
    so i guess s/he is requesting SCC?

that would be pretty awkward...coz [i think] everyone though (i did atleast) s/he s requesting ScT

edit: just to make it clear, OP is requesting ScL (flower) not ScT or SCC.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 01-20-2008 at 08:56 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    i did not blame it on fst. i just did not need other invites. i am not here to get invites. the only thing i wanted was ftn and got used with the idea that it is hard. i said i got 0 invites to make a point in that my username, being a girl's name, was not picked so it will get me invites.
    now i want this invite and squirr3l posted the name.
    fanaticos my username starts with a c and it is not cristina.
    about me being a girl or not - what do you think?

my bad! i got a TR invite here.
    Last edited by cristina1; 01-20-2008 at 09:32 PM.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=179739&dateline=1194380172

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Computer Scientist BT Rep: +1
    no one is allowd to give out invites in public, i doubt you'll get in
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by filonome View Post
    no one is allowd to give out invites in public, i doubt you'll get in
    i will not say no if so pms me to ask for my mail

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast