Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Bad Ip Ranges Updater

Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    Yeah but, that's not really an auto-update. It's more like a single-click update.

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    If you link the batch file in "Planned Tasks" you have auto-update.
    Really.

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    Too much work. An integrated solution would be much better, leaving no room for error.

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    Bluetack Mod
    ok, here is another batch file to create a task for you. I am sure it will probably run on NT and up but dont know about Win9x.

Code:
    @echo off
    echo Create Auto Update Task
    echo.
    echo Creating Task...
    schtasks /create /ru "" /sc daily /mo 2 /st 17:00:00 /tn "IP Update" /tr "C:\Program Files\Kazaa Lite K++\Auto Update.bat"
    echo Done!
    Exit
    Just copy and save this as a bat file an make sure you have the batch file from my previous post and name it "Auto Update" and put it in the KLite folder. If you didnt install it to the default location, then you will have to edit the path in the code above. This will create a task that will run every two days at 5:00 PM.

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Originally posted by hackattack142@11 September 2003 - 18:10
    ok, here is another batch file to create a task for you. I am sure it will probably run on NT and up but dont know about Win9x.

Code:
    @echo off
    echo Create Auto Update Task
    echo.
    echo Creating Task...
    schtasks /create /ru "" /sc daily /mo 2 /st 17:00:00 /tn "IP Update" /tr "C:\Program Files\Kazaa Lite K++\Auto Update.bat"
    echo Done!
    Exit
    Just copy and save this as a bat file an make sure you have the batch file from my previous post and name it "Auto Update" and put it in the KLite folder. If you didnt install it to the default location, then you will have to edit the path in the code above. This will create a task that will run every two days at 5:00 PM.
    How can it be tested?

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    Bluetack Mod
    If you are wondering if it is going to do what it says, first make the batch file, then execute it. After that, go to your control panel and look in shedualed tasks and there should be a task named "IP Update". You can simply right click on it and click execute to run it or if you can run the batch file before 5:00 PM and it should run it when 5:00 comes around. If you see the update batch file, then you know it is working.

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    I think this should be included in the next build.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345