Thread: Demoniod problem

sniper06's Avatar Im invisible BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I cant log in, I have changed my password with them and get the email with new password, I type it in and it still says its wrong. I have done this about 5 times now with no luck. I have also cleared my cache and cookies which it suggests to do, but I still get the same problem. Anyone else having this trouble and knows how to help with this? Anyone any ideas?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Changed my pass and everything worked fine except for the first time when I copied/pasted new password it didn't want to work.
    Then I inserted password manually and it's all good - working like a charm.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Changed my pass and everything worked fine except for the first time when I copied/pasted new password it didn't want to work.
    Firefox and IE (I think) are known to append a space at the end of text you copy, which in the case of passwords breaks things.

sniper06: my account works fine. You may want to try their IRC channel or support forum, which are both separate from the tracker.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    richasis's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Firefox and IE (I think) are known to append a space at the end of text you copy, which in the case of passwords breaks things.

sniper06: my account works fine. You may want to try their IRC channel or support forum, which are both separate from the tracker.
    Excellent thought. I too once had a problem like this and, like another poster said, the password only worked when entering it manually. I never really knew why until now...