Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackcats-Games Givaway

Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Promoting one self is always hard but I'll try anyway:
    -

I'm on IRC pretty much and beeing active while running between my PS3 and my laptop for gaming purposes so I think I'd really be able to use the account well.

-
    It's 31 words (not including for and efter text) though so I guess I failed. Well maybe one other time
    Last edited by Cruel; 01-21-2008 at 11:04 PM.
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    definately a different way of doing things all i can bring is myself and my honesty i never stop a torrent and will seed for months on end i believe that if i am successful at gaining an invite then i should do all in my power to do the right thing.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    This is indeed an appreciable gesture from stoi, I believe any community needs to get in some fresh enthusiasm from time to time. I sincerely hope that I can be an asset to BCG by being active in the community and being an active seeder.
    No more trading....
    Feel free to pm me for any help on installing TF on your linux seedbox

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Morgoth's Avatar The Great Enemy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    My English isn't good enough so I will try my best:
    Leeching, seeding, keeping good ratio, be friendly and never cheat! that's all I can do with trackers!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Just so all of you are aware, stoi is the owner of BCG (i know it's in his custom title, but some people don't tend to read), and i would suggest following the giveaway rules to a tee. If you want to be invited to this excellent tracker. Good luck to all members, hope to see you there. Good one stoi.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    can i has bcg inv plzzzzz

good one stoi.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Stoi im missing your tracker,
    would be glad to join and contribute to it, as i do in all the trackers i have.
    i like games and have read that your site is one of the best games trackers.
    i am a pretty active member as you can see

feel free to pm me.
    Last edited by Giveaway; 01-21-2008 at 11:05 PM.
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    great giceaway man

i think this is the best one for games i hoop wish for the invite then are me son realy happy

thnx in advance

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    jckm1982's Avatar Carupano es de Pinga BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    stoi good one...is great that u give Opportunity to another other user to join BCG, BCG is the best tracker of games, well i had a bcg acc but was disabled cuze i have 2 seedbox , so i think that was the reason of my disabled account, so i really join again BCG, i like wii games and xbox 360, im very active on the trackers, talking on irc, seeding, well stoi i need another Opportunity to join BCG, ask here if i deserved a second chance, search my history of post....im not trader....thanksss people...
    Last edited by jckm1982; 01-21-2008 at 11:15 PM.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast