Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: What.Cd's Lack of Seeders

Ok,read all the stuff from the beginning of the thread.Have to say that i'm not a member on what or waffles(i'd love too though )The one thing i know is that people that were using oink couldn't run apps to steal upload and fake their ratio.So in the what situation maybe this is the problem,maybe they don't have the code needed to find the guys using apps like that..

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    yes, its a main problem.
    I want download but i won't will see back because of no leechers and them politic about ratio its very hard, i uploaded some torrents but no leechers so its difficult.

In waffles i have a very good ratio, lucky of first days but now the same problem only uploading torrent and continue difficult.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    alot of people dont understand that seeding over 1:1 isnt helpful in this kind of situation. with no gifted upload or bonus system, to keep the site healthy everyone must seed 1:1, not greater.
    please stop your torrent after you pass 1:1, unless there's a lack of seeders
    Yeah, right, so what I have to do to dl all my 300 bookmarks, stop when I'm seeded to 1:1?
    Hell no! I gonna seed what I snatched till I can, and the only person who decides when to stop gonna be myself.
    Still with only seeding the torrents that I downloaded for month now + using "stuff selection" freeloads I managed only to keep ratio around 1. I'm not complaining and willing to solve this problem by uploading some music and upps and keep seeding what I already have, but please don't give such a dumb advise as disconnect as soon as you reach 1:1, cause none in his own mind will do it, and your ratio will be fcuked and account deleted, so chhose your own way if you wish, but don't lead the rest of us to nowhere.
    TCS Byatch in training

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456