Enjoy your stay here
    +1 very well put...nice post!
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Hey guys, I am fairly new here too. I have only been here two months or so and I just wanted to give some advice to you guys that aren't allowed in the invite section yet.

Hopefully most of you aren't here just for the invites. Take advantage of being part of this great community here at FST. Granted their are some bad people mixed in with the good, but speaking from experience I have met alot of great, helpful people here.

Make friends, help out on the forums, be kind, and give. If you do these things then in time you will get everything u deserve.

I am not a trader but i respect people and let them do what they want. I do however advise against it because it ruins the communities of the trackers we all want and are members at. I guess what I am saying is that you dont need to trade to get what you want. In fact, in most cases, trading will probably prevent you from getting what you want. This isnt a threat or anything like that; just a peice of friendly advice.

Hope this helps and good luck to you all

Jon
    thank you jonny, this is a good advive. it seems that you understood an important principal.

i would like to add another advice for people with fresh access to the invite section.

do not post immediately. if you are interested in a certain tracker read other requests/offers regarding that tracker first.

i know it is tempting to start a request right away. you waited a whole long month and now you want to go for it.

hold on for another two weeks and study the section very carefully. it will make your first request better and more successful!

you can ruin your chances and your reputation instantly with a bad and premature request. then you will have to wait much longer to get the invite after all.

first read 2 weeks - then post
    To every noob read the above quote out loud 10 hundred times if you have too. If i could sticky this quote i would. Take it from me.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Depends whats the tracker is. The first sites i requested when entered invite section, were granted immediately.

Someone invite me to fsc please

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyAfro View Post
    sucking dick for friends = good
    tmi about your personal life there, leave it out please, some things should just be kept between you & your friends, this was one of them.
    Right on...
    I liked it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    one of the best topics i read in a while

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    fucking sick of all the nicey nice people on here.. this forum is all about stealing yet everyone acts like their shit don't stink... we are not the highly moral members of society that everyone tries to portray them selfs as... getting trackers is all about being the best actor in one big game...

this guy understands the system..
    find the ones who has what you want and get brown nosing... well played!

Quote Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

tmi about your personal life there, leave it out please, some things should just be kept between you & your friends, this was one of them.
    Right on...
    I liked it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Well, johnny, that is a helpful advice indeed... you should also remember a few basics:
    Yes, it's good to share, but never invite people you don't trust them to use their account wisely... always use your judgment and don't giveaway invites for free just like that if you don't trust anyone who requests an invite\account in your giveaway, just don't give it to anybody

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    Well, johnny, that is a helpful advice indeed... you should also remember a few basics:
    Yes, it's good to share, but never invite people you don't trust them to use their account wisely... always use your judgment and don't giveaway invites for free just like that if you don't trust anyone who requests an invite\account in your giveaway, just don't give it to anybody
    Yea good advice, You have to remember it is your own name on the line so make sure you trust the person 100 percent before giving out an invite

Jon

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Exactly. Seen it too many times. A so called "genuine" person comes along, sprouts the correct shit, gets in with the good crowd, and gets invited to their "dream" trackers, than thats the last you see of them, atleast until they want more.

Someone invite me to fsc please

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Exactly. Seen it too many times. A so called "genuine" person comes along, sprouts the correct shit, gets in with the good crowd, and gets invited to their "dream" trackers, than thats the last you see of them, atleast until they want more.
    hahaha.

To the OP, only time will tell man.

Want the honest truth about me...i registered here...read that there was a 1 month wait...bounced for about 2 months...remembered about this thing, started posting in the giveaway threads.

Now Im a very active member, I have asked for invites...maybe 7-10 times for your not so rare sites, got into FTN/FSC and other high "level" trackers without asking, so Im not here really for invites, it is more to help out people. So I am one of the few members here that arent here really for invites anymore...but I was from the start...im not going to lie.

So you dont necessarily need to be around here a month. Plus to anyone who claims they are here for anything but the invite section...your lying through your teeth!

omg i hope people brush their teeth after seeing this...i did.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast