Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Some advice to the new guys

jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I was wondering when you were gonna show up fatcat lol

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Whats your nick on ftn fatcat. Yet to see any real spammers, except phillo, and hes a horrible spammer.

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Whats your nick on ftn fatcat. Yet to see any real spammers, except phillo, and hes a horrible spammer.
    Ill pm ya..im not really active in their forums....i have too many forums lol so I mainly spend my time at my other 3 favorites and here mainly

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Like Polar said, don't jump the gun on the request/trade threads as soon as you are eligible to post here. Most FST's don't respond to uneducated, unprofessional post. Reading the rules here and of the trackers that you want or are trading for helps too. If you violate the rules of FST or the tracker that you want your chances of reaching your goal drops dramatically.

If you see someone who's looking for an invite for a site that you have spare invites for help him out. Now, be wary. Don't give invites out to people that have very few post. If you do choose to help them out anyways, then PM, irc, or aim the person you you can get a better grip on their personality.

If you've got a question, and are afraid of getting flamed, or shot down feel free to PM people. Most people on here I noticed don't mind a PM in regards to questions and the like.

Remember, even if you are a noob you can make still make a difference. If you have great ideas, views, philosophies, etc. don't hesitate to post as long as you make an educated post. Try to be open minded and level headed when responding to post that you may disagree with.

Finally, It's ok to check out the other sections here on FST. Be active on the other forums. We're all pirates here, get to know your fellow pirates, regardless of file sharing choice lol.

Well, thats that. I tend to type alot sometimes so if anyone would like a condensed version feel free to PM me lol.
    thanks for taking time to write this up. i read through it and learnt alot. thanks

@Fatcat: can you please remove that disturbing image on page 3? its not a pleasant view
    Last edited by Dark Archon; 01-25-2008 at 04:51 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Like Polar said, don't jump the gun on the request/trade threads as soon as you are eligible to post here. Most FST's don't respond to uneducated, unprofessional post. Reading the rules here and of the trackers that you want or are trading for helps too. If you violate the rules of FST or the tracker that you want your chances of reaching your goal drops dramatically.

If you see someone who's looking for an invite for a site that you have spare invites for help him out. Now, be wary. Don't give invites out to people that have very few post. If you do choose to help them out anyways, then PM, irc, or aim the person you you can get a better grip on their personality.

If you've got a question, and are afraid of getting flamed, or shot down feel free to PM people. Most people on here I noticed don't mind a PM in regards to questions and the like.

Remember, even if you are a noob you can make still make a difference. If you have great ideas, views, philosophies, etc. don't hesitate to post as long as you make an educated post. Try to be open minded and level headed when responding to post that you may disagree with.

Finally, It's ok to check out the other sections here on FST. Be active on the other forums. We're all pirates here, get to know your fellow pirates, regardless of file sharing choice lol.

Well, thats that. I tend to type alot sometimes so if anyone would like a condensed version feel free to PM me lol.
    thanks for taking time to write this up. i read through it and learnt alot. thanks

@Fatcat: can you please remove that disturbing image on page 3? its not a pleasant view
    lol well brush your teeth!

Plus page 3? I dont have pages....just 1 page here....set your forum options to view 100 posts per page! makes life easy!

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post

lol well brush your teeth!

Plus page 3? I dont have pages....just 1 page here....set your forum options to view 100 posts per page! makes life easy!
    Unless your internet is slow.

Someone invite me to fsc please

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234