Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Describe A Member

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by mysteryboi@30 July 2003 - 08:56

..did u jus make that up 
    It is my considered opinion, Mysteryboi.

Would you like the key to the basement?

The family resemblance is unmistakable, and DNA tests are pending.

God help me, I actually ENJOY having him around.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #12
    u noe i wish i understood the fk u keep sayin

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4@30 July 2003 - 14:46
    As he is only one of the many flies in our ointment, I suggest we greet Hypoluxa heartily wherever and whenever we encounter him; as I have speculated recently, it is just possible he may be the progeny of Zardoz, in which case we must necessarily grant he is "new and improved".

It is possible (if we abide his pecksniffian crassitude) we may see this "generational improvement" compounded in the next couple of months (it will repeat itself cyclically), resulting in a sterling example of logic, reason and constructive participation.

Or not--in which case we shall have to lock him in the basement with Zardoz.
    I had always assumed it was a she.

On what do you base your gender presumtion sir.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by JPaul+30 July 2003 - 14:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 30 July 2003 - 14:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@30 July 2003 - 14:46
    As he is only one of the many flies in our ointment, I suggest we greet Hypoluxa heartily wherever and whenever we encounter him; as I have speculated recently, it is just possible he may be the progeny of Zardoz, in which case we must necessarily grant he is "new and improved".

It is possible (if we abide his pecksniffian crassitude) we may see this "generational&nbsp; improvement" compounded in the next couple of months (it will repeat itself cyclically), resulting in a sterling example of logic, reason and constructive participation.

Or not--in which case we shall have to lock him in the basement with Zardoz.&nbsp;
    I had always assumed it was a she.

On what do you base your gender presumtion sir. [/b][/quote]
    I must admit I hadn&#39;t thought of the possibility, JPaul.

On what do you base your supposition?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #15
    chalkmongoose
    Has anyone done a search for Zardoz on Google?
    It&#39;s actually extremely odd.
    Zardoz is:
    NotWax, the slippery space age lube for skis and snowboards....
    What looks to be another odd 70s stoner flick, starring Sean Connery as Zed, a caveman worshipping a giant stone head surrounded by naked women
    An editor of Unix, Retinal Migraines, Nigerian Pidgin and Los Altos on DMOZ.ORG
    the "handle" (nickname) of one of the regular contributors to Dr Karl&#39;s Self Service Science forum.

I&#39;d have to recommend checking out http://www.stomptokyo.com/movies/zardoz.html
    You&#39;ll find it really funny. Zardoz the movie....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12