View Poll Results: Does OiNK resurrect in the near future?

Voters
253. You may not vote on this poll
  • It will surely come back!

74 29.25%
  • Nope, it'll never come back. Wish it had!

127 50.20%
  • Better not, it is good the way it is.

23 9.09%
  • Not interested, not my scope of interest

29 11.46%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rumor - OiNk - resurrection

i think people would still use what and waffles until such a time that oink proves that its collection has been rebuilt to such a point where it surpasses either or both. even then, some stuff might still be missed out, so i guess the vast majority of users will be using all three instead of just oink.

it takes a longgg time to collect the amt of torrents that oink did. it's not like someone has a backup of hundreds of thousands of albums on their computer. it's going to take ages before oink is restored to its former glory, if it will that is.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    nah...

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    the most important thing oink had was its userbase and all those bans of the bad apples and cheaters. if they still have that ill gladly sign back into my old account and deal with the lower number of torrents while they try to build that back up. with the users they had though the number of torrents would shoot up much quicker then what or waffles did. basically if the news is that they are coming back ill only care if they kept whatever files or servers that make it so we can log back into our old account.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    i thought it was mentioned by someone that all their backups were erased? i think it's too big a dream to wish for all the account stats to be renewed.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    it got shut down the same day I got my account. I never even got to use it lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Bucktoof's Avatar Byaaah! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I was at oink and I liked the content but as with most torrent sites there were problems. I think it's good we have two new music trackers and they both seem to be doing well for the most part so I don't really think they need to.
    http://4t.myminicity.com/ind - build industry!
    http://4t.myminicity.com/tra - build transportation
    http://4t.myminicity.com/sec - build security

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    "Following another round of questioning, bail has been extended until May 6th." from oink.cd

Who else is laughing at this thread?

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Sadly I don't want to laugh at poor Allan. But U can laugh, bloke - it is a free environment, not like USA.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Sadly I don't want to laugh at poor Allan. But U can laugh, bloke - it is a free environment, not like USA.
    Laughing at the absurdity of the thread, and not the guy, Sylar.
    But sorry for offending you.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    If OiNk will return..then i see no reason that Demonoid woudn't return too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast