Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which torrent sites are hosted in the US?

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    meh, this is the internet. I feel comfortable using sub par grammar, so long as its understandable. It is kind of a habit now.
    I am hoping some of those sites are not really solely based in the usa, that would make me a little uneasy.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yea us Americans are uptight paranoid assholes anyway

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Do you not realize this is a public forum?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    um, because I said asshole? or the truth that we are uptight & paranoid?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by typeoholic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstable1 View Post

if you were at least literate, i might value your opinion a little more.

it's "nil", "naive" and "you're" you plank.
    If you want to get all technical on the poor guy, it is "it's", and "people". the letter "I" should be capitalized as well. I'm just saying...
    Guess he just realized my point and resorted to frivolous grammer corrections, sad.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerse View Post
    what an utterly nieve and pointless question.Nevermind the nill chance of any of this even happening, but the US does NOT have any more risks than anywhere else for piracy takedowns, it just has more of them, because its a big place.

If your that paranoid about piracy than stop using it completely, I don't how many ppl actually care about this.
    if you were at least literate, i might value your opinion a little more.

it's "nil", "naive" and "you're" you plank.
    You forgot the comma after "you're", you plank.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by typeoholic View Post

If you want to get all technical on the poor guy, it is "it's", and "people". the letter "I" should be capitalized as well. I'm just saying...
    Guess he just realized my point and resorted to frivolous grammer corrections, sad.
    you started the insults by patronising me. i dont care whether you think its naive that i dont want to use american sites, thats not what this thread is about.

can we get this thread back on topic now please?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28

you started the insults by patronising me. i dont care whether you think its naive that i dont want to use american sites, thats not what this thread is about.

Nevermind, the fact is even withought using american-based sites, its likely anything you'll want to dl is american and will be subject to american copyright laws anyway.Can we close this pointless topic now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Nevermind, the fact is even withought using american-based sites, its likely anything you'll want to dl is american and will be subject to american copyright laws anyway.Can we close this pointless topic now.
    LOL, owned
    o hai

10. BitTorrent   -   #30

i download very little US material actually.

please stop trolling my thread, who are you to say a thread should be closed?

go screw yourself.
    Last edited by Unstable1; 01-31-2008 at 07:27 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast