Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Catchy title here *GIVEAWAY*

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    We'll it looks like i'm gonna have to make a request page for Bitmetv. Giveaway's don't seem to be in the cards for me. Thanks for the opportunity anyways. Please Pm me with some things that'd you recommend I work on to help my cause for Bitmetv. Thanks.
    Sanka113, you were carefully considered, just so you know. Nothing you did or did not do contributed to me not picking you. I know that may not help you feel much better about it, but keep it up, you'll get your chance.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #82
    BurntBlue's Avatar LOVE HERTZ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yeah for everyone!>..heh..and requests will continue to come in...aha..

Will give a piece of my for

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #83
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The mystery account is still available, if anyone guesses it. Please only name a tracker you really need and will use.
    The DH invites are still available, either post here, or PM me for one, no rules or anything for these.
    Congrats again to all winners.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #84
    Bump once more for the DH invites and the mystery account.
    Will be closing this thread tomorrow.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #85
    Definite's Avatar RAWK BT Rep: +1
    Hey tokeman, I was just wondering. What did you think when you read my request? Anything I did right or wrong?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Definite View Post
    Hey tokeman, I was just wondering. What did you think when you read my request? Anything I did right or wrong?
    Actually it came down to you and another person for one of the two you requested. So just keep doing what you do, and you will find what you seek.
    I did like the pic btw

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789