Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Best Days Of Downloading

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by Hogster@31 July 2003 - 01:50
    It seems to be onyl ythe new stuff that is badly flodded with shit latley it is easy to get 80s movies. ect one thing I wil never understand is why on earth would you get 100 users sharing a f*cking fake file with no data and you cant get any f*cking tomato source for the REAL thing
    Agreed. It seems like if its an old movie (old being early 90's ect) that it easily downloaded with no problem of finding sources and fake files. Its the new ones that I seem to have trouble with. Trying to download a new movie that is verified is like pulling teeth. I guess that I will have to make a switch to another program soon because of all the leechers on Kazaa.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Yea Movies like scarface and pulp fiction have been around on kazaa for a long time, so somone would have to do something drastic to replace it with a fake.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by Hogster@31 July 2003 - 01:50
    It seems to be onyl ythe new stuff that is badly flodded with shit latley it is easy to get 80s movies. ect one thing I wil never understand is why on earth would you get 100 users sharing a f*cking fake file with no data and you cant get any f*cking tomato source for the REAL thing
    my dilemna toooo

Y DA F*CK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123