Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U*-* or F***

krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Why would you want either of those sites? Neither of them have what you're looking for in terms of content and invites are closed at Uk-T. Invites at FTWR have to be given out by staff. Not only are you looking for trackers that are impossible to get invited to, but the sole purpose of your search is "rarity" based on the WTAW thread. Uncool.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I just wanna try why they are so rare.I know they are not special but why exclusive.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post
    I just wanna try why they are so rare.I know they are not special but why exclusive.
    Safety, closer community, and just wanting to keep people out are a few reasons to keep a site rare.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post
    Safety, closer community, and just wanting to keep people out are a few reasons to keep a site rare.
    Okay so it's safer but doesn't that really means nothing if you're already an active member of lower level sites? I mean you're already 'at risk' if you're concerned about that kind of stuff, becoming a member of one more really safe site is not gonna help you any. Really it just benefits the admin. of that site & the survival of it unless you exclusively only belong to sites like that & are not registered at any others.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You cant buy your way into sites

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12