Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN Invites Revoked

OnEyM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    lol, i requested 2 invites in december and didn't even got answered when i will get them, i'm so mad...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    mirceandr's Avatar Classified BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    you dont know how many "bad" users you have among you , but believe me i see it in other forums that are not in english and ppl can act as they want , lots of traders and lots of duplicate acc and ppl who send themselvs their invites .
    so i think its a big mistake to close it for that reason since now you have the same users but highly motivated to do it in other trackers too.

well enough with that ! the only thing i waned to say is that my BT dream has just fly away from my window , see you in another life time , brother !
    those ppl have nothing to do with the torrent world , unbelievable , it's a bit shocking
    neah...

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    That sucks for users who have waited a long time to get in FTN, most FTN users won't mind to much though.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster
    haha ur fucked now

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by OnEyM View Post
    lol, i requested 2 invites in december and didn't even got answered when i will get them, i'm so mad...

u are not the only one

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    My friend got an invite yesterday and two hours later... Invites closed! That sucks

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    i'm very happy that brandon closed invites

at least i won't see that begging threads again and we will enjoy his community without traders/ invite sellers

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    omg no more invites

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by 0110 View Post
    i'm very happy that brandon closed invites

at least i won't see that begging threads again and we will enjoy his community without traders/ invite sellers
    The only positive thing...

A lot of good members want to join and now they don't have any chances

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    In all fairness, there are tons of legitimate members who should have gotten invites. I don't think FTN should shut their doors because of a few bad apples.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post
    Its part of the game Brandon. I am against invite trading/selling as much as the next guy, but when there are rules people will break them. If you want to stop invite selling then never give out any invites again, it probably wouldn't be healthy for the site but it's the only way to stop it.
    This guy speaks the truth. There are always going to be people selling invites, no matter what site you're on. Waffles.fm has random invite openings that are dictated by a randomized method of opening and closing the invites, so that invite sellers don't know when invites are going to be open. BitMe.ORG staff buy the invites themselves and bans the invite sellers. There are more reasonable solutions than to simply lock out all future members on the off-chance that they are traders or invite sellers; staff could have invites, or only the sysop. Either way, it's not reasonable to lock out everyone, as it is unhealthy for the site and only make the accounts there more valuable for trading.
    Last edited by krunktastic; 02-02-2008 at 04:10 PM.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast