Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Blackcats necessary for games?

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Yea, I have a really hard time finding xbox1 games. Seems BCG is the place to be if they cater to older games too. Hope to try it out some day and see.
    xbox-sky has LOADS of Xbox games, if that's what you are looking for.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Yea, I have a really hard time finding xbox1 games. Seems BCG is the place to be if they cater to older games too. Hope to try it out some day and see.
    Indeed. Luckily, it seems that they do occasionally open sign-ups during special holidays.

However, I remember reading somewhere that the script handling open-signups is broken and the staff have yet to fix it. Hope that'll be resolve soon before those holidays come around.
    as far as im concerned we are never opening again.

Invites yes (but few and far between)

Open sign ups, very very unlikely.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kostnkost's Avatar "Otay" BT Rep: +1
    You do not need BCG.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If you get the opportunity to get an invite, do not turn it down.

Scene trackers will do you well for the latest stuff, but BCG is the first stop if you are ever /looking/ for a game.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post

Indeed. Luckily, it seems that they do occasionally open sign-ups during special holidays.

However, I remember reading somewhere that the script handling open-signups is broken and the staff have yet to fix it. Hope that'll be resolve soon before those holidays come around.
    as far as im concerned we are never opening again.

Invites yes (but few and far between)

Open sign ups, very very unlikely.
    Ah, that's sad to hear.

Will still remain hopeful though. Very, very unlikely means that there's still a chance!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well i never say never, or i would look a fool if i went back on it, im sure that if we did open someone would drag my last post up and haunt me with it (if i had said never).

i have to say though, most of the staff agree that we shouldnt open up again.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    BCG is the Holy Grail of games of any platform because other trackers have incompleted collections.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well i never say never, or i would look a fool if i went back on it, im sure that if we did open someone would drag my last post up and haunt me with it (if i had said never).

i have to say though, most of the staff agree that we shouldnt open up again.
    Well, if that's what the staff decided, then I guess it's all for the greater good of the site. If you guys are doing fine currently, then I see no reason to argue the staff's decision.

However, I cannot say that I agree with such a decision because there are plenty of users, some of who will truly be valuable ones, that are willing to try out BCG. I'm not saying this solely because I am not a member there but rather because I always think that occasional fresh blood is always a good idea. In fact, to be honest, I rarely play games and the ones that I do are MMOs so I always end up buying the game anyway.

Anyhow, your input in this thread is greatly appreciated. Take care!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    well i said "most" staff.

thats the great thing about running a tracker, not only do the members differ on what should be done, but the staff do as well.

Only last night a sysop said we should open up soon for 5000 members lol

so like i say, i never say never, because you never know what the consensus will be from one day to the next.

and yeah i know, we have went about it totally the wrong way, but i wanted to reach the landmark 100,000 members so used to put a lot of torrents onto mininova etc. in hindsight i shouldnt have done either. but we live and learn i suppose.

we now have 49500 members, 95% of them are good members, or they keep by the rules anyway and thats all we can expect of them.

Open signups just bring to many problems as well, cheats, traders, account sellers, dupe accounts to do those 3 with.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    yea i gotta admit bcg rocks..i mean i get everything there

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast