Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I Qualified ?

mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    To be honest with you, its not in your best interest to make a bunch of request threads all around the same time and then keep bumping them. It seriously makes you look like a collector. How can you claim to want something so badly if you want so many other things "so" badly too?

Your best bet is to pick one tracker that you really want and stick with it. Write some informative posts about why you really need it and what you might get out of it.

I for one can't take your request seriously since you've got three of them floating around and getting bumped.
    Kindness goes a long way!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    your sig says all you want is sct and bitmetv, and yet i just read 2 requests by you on the front page saying how you need 2 OTHER sites "so bad". i agree with the above poster, it just makes you look like a collector.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    hussam's Avatar Seed Forever BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    You know what if u think about it most of us are collectors we always want something and we get it we try it and use it until we get something better then we make giveaway .

I don't cheat , I use my account

The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    LRm's Avatar -Aimer- BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by hussam View Post
    You know what if u think about it most of us are collectors we always want something and we get it we try it and use it until we get something better then we make giveaway .
    and if you will giveaway iplay account, will be disabled, if you giveaway a invite you need some luck to find a trader and you will have the chance to remain whit out your account...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    oh ok guys.....closing thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123