Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flac

Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I started downloading it because when I listened to music on my stero the increased quality gave me a boost. Recently I noticed my MP3 player got FLAC support and now I never see any reason for mp3 again
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic
    Eh, don't you just add the .cue back in with all the .flacs? And I'm pretty positive flac is 100% lossless, and with flac it is theoretically possible to create a 1:1 cd clone using the correct drive offset and such.
    you can create a copy image, or append gaps to (beginning of next) track, or non-compliant .cue sheets separately i guess; if ripped properly with the right settings using eac (or dbpoweramp), you can achieve a 100% perfect 1:1 rip of a cd, which is known as secure

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    u took the words out of my mouth...
    wat its the diffrent??

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman
    th0r, problem with iPod is they are ridiculously expensive, especially if your planning on using wav or their lossless format, since you need a lot more storage space.
    well then, that's a price you have to be willing to pay when you listen to such high quality music

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    For the quality... and... have you ever tried to burn a DVD with mp3 files and then to write down on the disc the content ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123