Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need free LVL 3 invite

DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Look I know some stuff about trackers , I know that waffles is good with songs and have a great application section , I know that tti is a good tracker , I know that sct is hard to get , I know some stuff , but the point is , when you ask for something you don't go and say ppl I want that tracker , give it to me , no , I say I want a lvl 3 tracker and who can help me will send to me , that widens my search and help me reach my goal !! that's the whole point .
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    no, you don't ask for the invite with a demanding approach, you ask for it kindly. if you want waffles, ask for waffles. If you want TTi, ask for TTi. Instead you ask for any level 3, which could basically mean that you want 23 trackers. And this is what you are saying "you want to widen your search". So now i'm thinking that you are just a tracker collector since you wouldn't use many of them after all. So why would i give you an invite if i don't know that you really want to use that tracker?

EDIT: and i am not saying that you don't know anything about trackers, but i am concluding that you don't understand the WTAW thread, and that you have an agenda that won't make your request successful.
    Last edited by danio; 02-05-2008 at 04:28 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123