Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giveaway - 5 IPTorrents

merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yes. keep IPTorrents safe, don't trade IPT invites. IPTorrents is my favorite tracker.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    My next reply if anyone cares

I really don't care who you tell, tell all of your online friends, AIM them, MSN them, Yahoo them, I really don't care.

All I have done is made you aware of the rules at IPT. Check the rules of FST as well. It says that if you occur infractions from the Torrent sites then they are not to blame. SO tell all the people you want, online, offline, whatever makes you smile.

Obviously we know that someone may have coincidently chosen the same user name but there are ways of checking these things, as you have been a mod yourself, you'll be fully aware that staff can see who made the invite, check against email addresses etc so there is no fear of anyone being mistakenly infractioned.

As for 'looking for glory' as you so delicately put it, I am not after glory. I was giving you a heads up. As a former mod, you should know about a community spirit, especially as you have already mentioned that your friends are mostly online so I am sure you can appreciate that concept. All I am doing is trying to protect the site from people who will join, hit and run or cheat etc. You claimed that this was nonsense. Perhaps you could enlighten me and give me an insight into what you mean.

And how did I get my invites? Simple. For IPTorrents, I joined during open sign-up. For TL, I think that was an open sign up again. I have asked for a few invites in the past. People have given them. You have to try a few before you get the right site and it is not always about the content, TL has great content but as for the community feel, it isn't really great. But thanks for wondering how I got the invites. And I have never invited anyone to IPTorrents because I don't take enough time grooming them to be a 'real' friend.

Hope this makes it all clearer for you.

As for the fu*king people for fun comment, one does not conduct one's life complimetary to that notion but if one did, one would be quite within one's rights to, just in the same way that one could make real friends with one's associates from one's internet. One is now bored of this and has made one's point, answered with one's sincerity and is off to one's bed.
    Last edited by threelions00; 02-19-2008 at 03:42 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    Yes. keep IPTorrents safe, don't trade IPT invites. IPTorrents is my favorite tracker.
    You must be kidding right?

Man, this shit is full of snitches and hypocrites:

This merwais guy was begging for an invite just a little while ago:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...y-258316/page3

Hey 3lions, don't forget to ban him too. Remember: "... both the inviter and the invitee will be banned..."

God... what a waste of latin... I rest my case. Wanna ban a PU because he gives invites (!!!) when, in the end, the inviter is always responsible for who he invites anyway?? Ridiculous... Go ahead!

I don't want you out of work.

P.S I was writing this one as u wrote yours ( don't have the advantages of beeing a native speaker unfortunatelly... ) But clearly there's no point continuing this discussion. Anyone can see what are your motivations and the ridiculous of the current policies regarding giveaways. As if you could trust someone more just because you have seen how he looks like. Btw, I quit beeing a Mod exactly because i didn't agree with how things were beeing run. It's because of stuff like this that we have the current crisis in bitorrenting. This should be about sharing not restraining sharing.
    Last edited by Neo; 02-19-2008 at 03:50 AM. Reason: added P.S.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Latin? Where? As I said, bored now, tired, see ya.

I don't care if you get banned or not, I take pride in the site. You can't accept that fair enough.

But I am not arguing with you anymore. Its the old 'idiot dragging me down to your level and beating me with experience' scenario. Not interested.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    dedro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i enjoy ipt just like you brother,
    but
    you can only hope for the best when you help a guy out

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    leopalas, stop acting like kids.

I joined IPT on 12-10-08

Like 4 months ago, IPT won't ban me because i am a regular member and very active and a good seeder.

In my point of view, TL and RevTT pre release is slower then IPTorrents.

I am very happy with IPTorrents cause they have everything i need.
    Speed and fast pre release.

IPT ROcks

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    placebocrazy's Avatar shadow BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    can i have iptorrents?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12