Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need ITS inv

tiger6ex's Avatar Call me X, agent X BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i have spoken to the sysop over there and the rumour of trading iTS invites is allowd is a scam...DO NOT TRADE iTS
    In a world of joy all things should remain free...even invite

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger6ex View Post
    i have spoken to the sysop over there and the rumour of trading iTS invites is allowd is a scam...DO NOT TRADE iTS
    Well, besides the fact that barely 20 people have the ability to give invites...

FST does not ban trading of invites, and will not put any system in place to stop that. That being said, if iTS catches you they will ban you.

So if one of those 20 people happen to give you an invite, somebody other than iTS (the community rep here but not the only admin) can and will ban you.

So no rumor, just a convoluted situation.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post

Well, besides the fact that barely 20 people have the ability to give invites...

FST does not ban trading of invites, and will not put any system in place to stop that. That being said, if iTS catches you they will ban you.

So if one of those 20 people happen to give you an invite, somebody other than iTS (the community rep here but not the only admin) can and will ban you.

Just perfect.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Personally, I'd rather they say they no longer give out invites considering that something like less than 2% of the tracker population can give them out. That way there wouldn't be all this he said/she said bicker and instead of having to make a GIANT THREAD about it, people can just say there are no invites.

Just because other trackers are without invites does not mean new accounts are never created.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger6ex View Post

IF they can find you and link you to a trade, yes, but thats not an easy task, even with few invites if you are smart :|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12