165 68.18%
  • ITS

113 46.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: SCL vs ITS (lvl 5)

Quylui's Avatar YAY FOR TRADING
    Quote Originally Posted by J-G View Post
    How can u compare apples with oranges?!?!?!??
    While they both might be fruits, apples and oranges are different in several ways. On the surface, it's easy to differentiate between an apple and an orange as an apple has a smooth, thin red (and sometimes green) skin, while the orange has a dimpled, waxy, and thicker outer layer. Apples usually have stems, while oranges do not. When peeled, an apple has a crunchy, foamy center while the center of an orange is primarily liquid and meaty in texture. Oranges can be peeled into slices, while apples cannot.

However, they both have seeds in the center of the fruit, and both come from trees in sometimes similar environments. Both are acidic.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    hahaha, why would anyone say you cant compare them?

0-day is 0-day

both have packs

the ONLY thing thats different is the ratio system

and dont give me the community argument. thats crap.

you guys make me laugh, thank you for that.
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    EGYPT's Avatar PML BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    scl for sure it has great pack there

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Both have different themes so i say both are great in their own way! Friendly staff on both(read rules and faq and follow them!!! my two cents,to good to lose either...
    Puck-yes you can compare 0 day sites! you joking? Some are slow-have very little amount of content, some have crazy amounts of content and are impossible to get a invite1 Am no trader so i do not know the ropes on that side-never traded anything!
    Last edited by pone44; 03-27-2008 at 01:06 AM. Reason: compare 0 days??? why not?

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I can't speak for iTS. Although I do want in it very badly. But Scl isn't all that great right now...torrent wise. The community is great though. But the torrent thing is only because there's not many members. It does have some great packs though. It will definitely get better once it grows member wise. Which will hopefully be soon. All in all, I'm very happy with Scl, just for the community. It's tight-knit.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112