Thread: You look like you fell asleep on wet newspaper

Tattoos are dumb
    I'm not sure about, How long or where tattooing came from, But I do know this, it's stupid.The idea of having a hollow needle injecting me with ink repeatedly is repulsive!Why is it the norm?I don't understand.Is everyone fucking crazy?...

Maybe people like looking like criminals.Tattoos on the neck, Tattoos covering the arms and the whole body with the stupidest shit.I understand a lot of people think their tattoos have meaning and they're the only ones who have them but that's total BS.I see a lot of artists repeating their designs on to who ever asks for them, And they do it for years on end. So that tat of a unicorn covered in roses isn't so unique after all.

Just because you got a tattoo of shit you like does not give it meaning.Maybe you got one of a deceased family member.Why would anyone want them remembered in such an ugly art form?Remember them in your hart, Not your skin.Thats what I would want.

Ladies you look like a fucking dude with all that ink.Sorry but you have to be natural to board the ziggy train.Girls, Do without the trampstamp and maybe I would respect you.
    So why do you have a tattoo?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I added the last part in for discussion purposes only. I know the only girls here are mankers alter egos.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggy
    Sorry but you have to be natural to board the ziggy train
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Very few people have pulled it off to where I didn't think it was ridiculous.

How's this for a tramp stamp, a crucifix. I came straight on jesus's face, so to speak.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Unfortunately, I was drunk & dumb enough to allow a girl I once dated when I was around twenty, to tattoo her initials on my arm. A few years later I got it covered with another one. I have regretted both decision ever since. It would have been much cheaper to have the original removed via laser, than the one I have now. It's going to run me around two grand to get it removed.
    Last edited by teflon05; 05-31-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Very few people have pulled it off to where I didn't think it was ridiculous.

How's this for a tramp stamp, a crucifix. I came straight on jesus's face, so to speak.
    I'll have to reread the New Testament with a crucial eye, but I don't believe that one's in there as a sin. Surprisingly. You'd think that'd be frowned upon.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    A Haitian went and got a tattoo. When he got back home his voodoo doll was dead.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Et tu's Avatar Poster
    Yes. That certainly is a pun or play on words.