Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: filesharingtalk absolutely sucks for trading

ohmboys's Avatar fst <3 BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    dont drink and trade dude .
    Looking after FTN for free

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    You've been hanging around the bushes to much m8, I thick It's time you get a life.
    Says the trader to another trader.Haha,this place is filled with hypocrites.Practice what you preach,sunshine.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    This is a public forum, and the invites section is only a small part of the whole, I realise with your narrow focus that it is the only thing that is here but guess what , others have opinions too and they are actually different to yours

If you don't trade you won't feel like a low-life and there is a strong feeling against trading at the moment because of the trackers closing doors for long periods due to trading/invite selling. It's simple the trackers themselves are sick of it and are now restricting access more & more, not to mention the scamming that goes hand in hand with trading, if you can't handle criticism for what alot of people think is wrong, or don't like others opinions, then don't participate in forums !

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    You've been hanging around the bushes to much m8, I thick It's time you get a life.
    Says the trader to another trader.Haha,this place is filled with hypocrites.Practice what you preach,sunshine.
    we don;t need u around here

if u don't like what u see ..just go

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofisis View Post
    Note:

I'm not at all worried about any semi-witty, sarcastic responses or rhetorical devices
    It's a pity your post didn't have any either, it might have been worth reading if it did.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    O don't worry about that m8.

when we get our act together,
    certain people In dark places Will evaporate. That's a promise

and that's not to far distant now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    This is a public forum, and the invites section is only a small part of the whole, I realise with your narrow focus that it is the only thing that is here but guess what , others have opinions too and they are actually different to yours
    Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion,what is your point exactly? With your condescending tone of referring to my "narrow focus" hardly overrides my point which is that exercising your "opinion'' in a trading thread is completely uncalled for.As long as the trader properly follows the "trading protocol" ,people like you have absolutely no right whatsoever to exercise your authority because you dont have authority in the first place,you're not a mod here afterall.

If you don't trade you won't feel like a low-life
    So basically you're implying that traders are lowlifes? Jesus christ,you should'nt even be on FST with such extreme beliefs.How do you manage to even thrive in a community when you have no respect/consideration for another person's opinion/belief?

and there is a strong feeling against trading at the moment because of the trackers closing doors for long periods due to trading/invite selling. It's simple the trackers themselves are sick of it and are now restricting access more & more, not to mention the scamming that goes hand in hand with trading, if you can't handle criticism for what alot of people think is wrong, or don't like others opinions, then don't participate in forums !
    Tracker admins have ALWAYS been against trading.I'll repeat that,ALWAYS. The situation has become worse because of members of iTS that made it a point to spam every "trading" thread(don't have a personal grudge against you guys).Sad but true.It's gone to the point where Detale himself had to make a thread saying that iTS invites are allowed to trade but we still find semi-retards spamming an iTS thread.

I have no problem with criticism but there's a time and a place to criticise and a trading thread isn't the place to do it.

I'm not against traders/anti-traders but what i simply can't stand are hypocrites who have this 'holier-than-thou' attitude.Please give it up and be humble,goes a long way.

I say again,Live and let live.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 02-11-2008 at 09:14 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    dude, you got some serious issues. if trading here is so bad, dont do it. go find some other place. i assure you no one will miss you.
    as for your point about spam, theres thousands of users here who are in a forum so they can express their opinion. so if you are so keen on not reading them, go to other places where you can trade to your hearts content. besides most of the so called "spam" is bt well intentioned people who want to tell n00bs thats trading is not considered a good thing anymore around here. overall its just good for the bitorrent community. but then again, people like you dont understand what community means.
    besides, if the spam bothered you so much, all you have to do is use a tiny bit of common sense (which was lost somewhere in your anger) and close the thread. trade only by PMs.
    and next time you enter a place, dont start trying to change the rules to your liking so soon..

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post

we don;t need u around here

if u don't like what u see ..just go

Who's "we" and who exactly are you to tell me to go away? I don't even know you so please get a clue.
    You feel like a hypocrite too? Did i remind you of some of your old trading days? hahaahaha.
    Some people,weird!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    people like you have absolutely no right whatsoever to exercise your authority because you dont have authority in the first place,you're not a mod here afterall.
    And neither are you anything other than a user round here, so take your own advice and a dose of your own medicine and keep your opinions to yourself, if you want to express your opinion then expect others to do the same, this is a forum after all, not a dictatorship.

Thread creators have the choice, leave the thread open or close it, it's not up to you to say who can or cannot post.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast