Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why ScL (flower)?

SenorBubbz's Avatar /Ļ_Ļ°.-.§.-.°Ļ_Ļ\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    For curiosity, nothing else, to see what the hell is that so desired site, once achieved, itīs not important any more.
    Basically.....
    o hai

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    double upload and freeleech, and awesome style.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
    Could someone please convince me WHY they want the flower. I mean, what is in your eyes so 'different' about it. I am not speaking in bad words but I read all these requests and think they are sort of all the same. Please no comments on that they just want to collect, I want to hear from people
    WHY ScL?
    a 'normal' tracker, me think

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    There are naked women inside.

Beware!!

18+ Only
    where??
    link me

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    NekohDot's Avatar "Designer/Producer" BT Rep: +1
    The packs are amazing.

Simple.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by NekohDot View Post
    The packs are amazing.

Simple.
    that is true

they have great packs and that is one of the best things abouth Flower..im long in torrents but i havent see anywhere else so many packs and not just some packs with shity stuff but really with amazing content

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    probably becuase there is atm still double upload+freeleech and because its on lvl 5..i cant see other reasone..(maybe community?)
    These are probably the worst criteria to measure the strength and solidity of a tracker. The only people who would care if it's level 5 are traders. Also, double upload and freeleech don't mean anything if the "(maybe community)" isn't up to par.

I'm surprised that the first response about this tracker makes it look so...trader-y, especially considering their strict no-trading policies. I wonder why ScL members are constantly pushing for the "level" to increase...

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    My personal opinion is that you canīt put everybody in the same wagon. Motivations may vary from one guy to other.
    There are users who wants it because itīs something fashionable, itīs in... the latest.
    Others may want it for speculate, keep the account, wait and if keeps climbing up levels, then, trade it.
    Simple collectors.
    For curiosity, nothing else, to see what the hell is that so desired site, once achieved, itīs not important any more.
    And last but not least, people who is tired of the same thing in almost every tracker and itīs looking for something new, different, something thatīs not only login, check out whatīs new, download, and... then repeat the same routine, day after day.
    Yeah, definitely Nemrod. Props to you.
    Last edited by krunktastic; 02-12-2008 at 11:07 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
    Could someone please convince me WHY they want the flower. I mean, what is in your eyes so 'different' about it. I am not speaking in bad words but I read all these requests and think they are sort of all the same. Please no comments on that they just want to collect, I want to hear from people
    WHY ScL?
    Good words tend to travel, if everyone said bad words then no-one would want it, as those who have it only say good things about it, then the message is spreading and when one person asks for something good and gets it, then most will follow suit and want what he just got (don't we all?), so it ends up like a snowball effect and everyone wants a piece of the pie.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ideto's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

Beware!!

18+ Only

L0L

Because it has good and small community, everything else don't matters.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    bgh520's Avatar Freddie Mercury BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by ideto View Post

Beware!!

18+ Only

L0L

Because it has good and small community, everything else don't matters.
    +1

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast