Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SweDVDR Banned Countries?

Bfietta's Avatar Elite member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Polish and israelian ip's are forbidden. Rest is ok afaik

This is true!
    and nothing else!

as long as non swedish people follow the rules and dont bother anyone, they will not be disabled.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Yinon's Avatar Pointless line BT Rep: +1
    Hey, what did the Israelis ever do to deserve it? It's not like they cheat or something... I bet it's just plain anti-semitic crap

P.S: what the hell is sealand?
    -------
    A bitme.org invite is highly welcomed (:

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I can personally confirm that US IP's are allowed. But as said before, if you ask for help or make any sort of trouble, any at all, you'll find yourself ban'd. I would also stay away from their IRC

PM me if you wanna talk more about it puckface
    Last edited by Tokeman; 02-13-2008 at 09:46 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinon View Post
    Hey, what did the Israelis ever do to deserve it? It's not like they cheat or something... I bet it's just plain anti-semitic crap
    Oh yes - massive % of cheaters & traders for the number of base users, they are not the only site to have banned the whole country, it has nothing to do with being anti-Semitic crap or something.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Hey, what did the Israelis ever do to deserve it? It's not our fault we have shity isp's ... They practicaly force us to cheat our asses of on every tracker until half of the torrent community bannes us. We can't help it, it's our nature to cheat. I bet it's just plain anti-semitic crap
    fixed your post

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    ok ok, Tokeman offered his help and I trust him.

closed to stop stupid and idiotic posts.

Edit: Guess I cant close shit... geez, great feature.

mod can close if they wish.
    Go Leafs Go.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Hey, what did the Israelis ever do to deserve it? It's not our fault we have shity isp's ... They practicaly force us to cheat our asses of on every tracker until half of the torrent community bannes us. We can't help it, it's our nature to cheat. I bet it's just plain anti-semitic crap
    fixed your post
    This was a completely unwarranted attack on a user. Certain major ISPs in Israel force false data to trackers, making it seem like users are cheating.

Second, and back on topic:

SweDVDr won't ban you. They just want you to stay out of their forums and IRC. They couldn't care less about you downloading from them.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfietta View Post

as long as non swedish people follow the rules and dont bother anyone, they will not be disabled.
    not all the non swedish people

they disabled me three times so far and every time i try to talk to them at irc they say (go fuck ur self) or ( we dosent accept non swedish ips ) but yea usa is allowed there only now
    Last edited by supper; 02-14-2008 at 12:00 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    it's our nature to cheat
    Lol heard it first time from an israeli...i always thought ppl are wrong commenting on israel when ratio cheating and scamming comes(i thought it was a sort of discrimnation that cuz of few guys the whole community suffers) but guess what i was wrong

Ps this is the message from sdvdr staff

XXX:Can i invite my friend,he is from Germany,A very good user and has mantained perfect ratios on all other sites

Staff:Non nordic people can go and fuck themseleves,Don't come to us after both of you are kicked off from the site
    Last edited by Ghost+Rider; 02-14-2008 at 08:50 AM.
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Oh yes - massive % of cheaters & traders for the number of base users, they are not the only site to have banned the whole country, it has nothing to do with being anti-Semitic crap or something.
    i agree on the number of cheaters but where did you get the information that a lot of israelies cheat ? whoever told you that is delusional

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast