Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My only request thread here

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

Bingo.
    Can you please explain why you agree with this?

What specifically have I done wrong in this thread?

I know I've been a good contributor to some of the trackers you help here. Once again, I can prove this.
    the wrong is u think coz u are super mod is tradeing forum will help u in req and u think when u show ur rappation on TR like its be even more helpful this reps u trying to show it from where u got it? from tradeing forum and what u got it for what for giveing away invites or accounts or tradeing nothing more

2- u admit u tryed to trade for seedbox to save ur tracker and u created thread in trackerractor coz of that and one of ur friends gived u axx for free ok thats cool i wonder what will gonna be happen if that friend didnt gived u that free axx ? u were going to keep the trade

3-u say u have changed ok but i dont see any change u was trying to trade for f*** invite in trackerractor before u open ur req here
    and u was trying to get ftn invite or account by trade in trackerractor also

so dont try to make req full of lies and be honest about who u are plz i get sick of this

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    tedsfrozenhead's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

Bingo.

I know I've been a good contributor to some of the trackers you help here. Once again, I can prove this.
    I think the point they were trying to make was that you wouldn't be coming here to ask if you are so well respected on that other forum. Why don't you ask the people that respect you rather than telling people here that people at another forum respect you. Their respect doesn't guarantee our respect by any means.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post

the wrong is u think coz u are super mod is tradeing forum will help u in req and u think when u show ur rappation on TR like its be even more helpful this reps u trying to show it from where u got it? from tradeing forum and what u got it for what for giveing away invites or accounts or tradeing nothing more

2- u admit u tryed to trade for seedbox to save ur tracker and u created thread in trackerractor coz of that and one of ur friends gived u axx for free ok thats cool i wonder what will gonna be happen if that friend didnt gived u that free axx ? u were going to keep the trade

3-u say u have changed ok but i dont see any change u was trying to trade for f*** invite in trackerractor before u open ur req here

so dont try to make req full of lies and be honest about who u are plz i get sick of this
    I'm sorry but some of what you've said is true and some of it is not.

Truth: I was trying anything to get a seedbox. Okay, I made a mistake. Like I said I was desperate, it was a very stupid MISSTEP and I see that now.

Fiction: I never started a thread at TR trying to trade to get F***.

Fiction: I never started a thread at TR trying to trade to get F**. I've had F** for awhile now.

Fiction: I didn't get any of my reps there by trading. Most of them, if not all of them, we're for invite giveaways, filling requests, helping somebody out, etc.

"the wrong is u think coz u are super mod is tradeing forum will help u in req and u think when u show ur rappation on TR like its be even more helpful this reps u trying to show it from where u got it?"

What kind of a forum is FST? Isn't it largely the same thing as other invite forums, but much bigger? People here get invites because of their reputation and post history at FST. So what's different about that? A request is like a job interview.

I mentioned what I've done and accomplished in other forums because it's a large part of who I am, along with my activity and history at the trackers I belong to.

At least I opened myself up to this, instead of just posting a few lines like some other requests.

Quote Originally Posted by tedsfrozenhead View Post

I think the point they were trying to make was that you wouldn't be coming here to ask if you are so well respected on that other forum. Why don't you ask the people that respect you rather than telling people here that people at another forum respect you. Their respect doesn't guarantee our respect by any means.
    I made my request here, and asked here, because FST is by a very LARGE margin the biggest forum of it's kind. I thought I might have had a better chance here, until I saw some of the replies I got.

I wasn't trying to gain the respect of everybody here. I was trying to maybe sell myself to somebody out there who could help me. That means trying to bring up what I thought were all my good points; again, what's so wrong with that?

I never thought I'd get grilled so hard because of a request thread. To my detractors, if you don't want to support me here - fine. But why try to ruin my name, and my chances forever? I'm keeping this open, hopefully there are still some people with some slightly positive things to say about me.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 02-15-2008 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65

Truth: I was trying anything to get a seedbox. Okay, I made a mistake. Like I said I was desperate, it was a very stupid MISSTEP and I see that now.

Fiction: I never started a thread at TR trying to trade to get F**. I've had F** for awhile now.

Fiction: I didn't get any of my reps there by trading. Most of them, if not all of them, we're for invite giveaways, filling requests, helping somebody out, etc.

"the wrong is u think coz u are super mod is tradeing forum will help u in req and u think when u show ur rappation on TR like its be even more helpful this reps u trying to show it from where u got it?"

What kind of a forum is FST? Isn't it largely the same thing as other invite forums, but much bigger? People here get invites because of their reputation and post history at FST. So what's different about that? A request is like a job interview.

I mentioned what I've done and accomplished in other forums because it's a large part of who I am, along with my activity and history at the trackers I belong to.

At least I opened myself up to this, instead of just posting a few lines like some other requests.
    dude first of all i am not against trade ok

about the factions ...u made thread to get ftn invite or account by trade i dont know where that thread gone but as u saying u are supermod so u can even delet some threads are am i right? i relly have proof enough that u wanted ftn i still keep ur pm in my inbox at trackerractor about that offer it was relly big mistake from ur side to deny this ....

yes fst is largest forum and its has anti traders and u are not one of them as i know that very well and i dont think F*** will give any help for any trader here

and thats awesome u helped some ppl in trackerractor its relly great thing from u to do but i think F*** dont care about how many invite or account u gived away so try to stop saying this coz its wont give any help

one more thing we need to see some of ur help in fst also before u creat req here coz i just checked out ur history posts here and i found only one giveawayand its was invite to the trackerractor!! and 4 threads one of them is req already help more ppl here and thats the only thing will make u special then any active member here not coz u are supermod in some tradeing forum.

my a littel advice to u if u can take it nicely is pm F*** staff here and tell him what u want coz i tell u this req wont let go any where

i am sorry if i was harsh plz dont take it personal but i am trying to telling u how its going better to keep u waiting for nothing.....
    Last edited by supper; 02-15-2008 at 12:56 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Just ignore some of the sarcasm, dont let them get under your skin. Im guessing most of these guys have all the big time trackers & thus comes the attitude, they become highly respected & loose respect for those "under them", rather maybe forgetting where they came from when they were looking for such invites. So many people come here asking for invites to higher lvls & I assume they just pass everyone off as kids going for the lvl. But like I said the most important thing is just eat the meat & spit out the bones, figuratively speaking & give up trading invites/accounts, giving accounts forever. That reason alone may cause a lengthy time in getting such request as this filled.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5

dude first of all i am not against trade ok

about the factions ...u made thread to get ftn invite or account by trade i dont know where that thread gone but as u saying u are supermod so u can even delet some threads are am i right? i relly have proof enough that u wanted ftn i still keep ur pm in my inbox at trackerractor about that offer it was relly big mistake from ur side to deny this ....

yes fst is largest forum and its has anti traders and u are not one of them as i know that very well and i dont think F*** will give any help for any trader here

and thats awesome u helped some ppl in trackerractor its relly great thing from u to do but i think F*** dont care about how many invite or account u gived away so try to stop saying this coz its wont give any help

my a littel advice to u if u can take it nicely is pm F*** staff here and tell him what u want coz i tell u this req wont let go any where

i am sorry if i was harsh plz dont take it personal but i am trying to telling u how its going better keep u waiting for nothing.....

Of course I don't take any of this personally. I start a request thread, and instead of simply not supporting me here people have attacked my character, my honesty, my history, my intentions, just about everything about me.

Maybe this request never had a chance, but if you all knew that why did you have to come in here and damage my reputation. F*** wasn't going to consider me anyways, so what does smearing me accomplish.

Supper, I thank you. At least you we're the one person here who was critical of me, who also said a little something positive.

If I'm really not that wanted here, which is the feeling I've gotten from some of the vibes here, then Mods please feel free to delete my account. I won't come back and bother you guys again.

I'm gone. I won't login or post at FST ever again.

Closing this for the last time.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    ok its apologize for jwsisliving1 i dont like to be a reason for losseing such a member here or any member i just wanted to clear some facts here and i think i did it with the wrong way

i wont login here for while too so plz jwsisliving1 accept my apologize i didnt say what i said as personal coz i relly dont know u and maybe u better then me i cant judge on u but i was trying to say some facts thats all so get over this.

and maybe if i were u i would like to do as u doing right now and i would like to hate some comments like mines in ur req

and my language not that good as u can see so u may misunderstood what i was trying to say.

and i cant say u are welcome here or not i am just member here just like u

i am out
    Last edited by supper; 02-15-2008 at 01:29 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    reopened it to move supper post in the right place

regarding that :

and i dont think F*** will give any help for any trader here
    that's wrong in fact, i'm pretty sure many people doesn't know or remember that JGG gave away nothing less than 20 invites to FST members less than a year ago

no non-trading requirements at all, first come, first serve.

only requirements, give an ip range so they would be able to identify easily those tempted to trade their account. some traders got in and they are still good members in F***

some historical elements that i thought were appropriate to bring back
    Last edited by KFlint; 02-15-2008 at 01:30 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    good to know, also some of the ones here that scorned him for giving accounts &/or traded invites either did the same or requested buffered accounts in the past.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    reopened it to move supper post in the right place

regarding that :

and i dont think F*** will give any help for any trader here
    that's wrong in fact, i'm pretty sure many people doesn't know or remember that JGG gave away nothing less than 20 invites to FST members less than a year ago

no non-trading requirements at all, first come, first serve.

only requirements, give an ip range so they would be able to identify easily those tempted to trade their account. some traders got in and they are still good members in F***

some historical elements that i thought were appropriate to bring back
    i think 1 year time period makes quite bit of difference and its unlikely too see any such giveaway again.

i know a person who was banned from rabbit because he was a trader (no he didn't trade his way into rabbit) but i do acknowledge that alike all torrent sites, rabbit has traders as well.

@ OP,

1. they not likey to be called by their initials (with or without censor), instead use 'rabbit'

2. If my ears heard right they not likey the term 'FST' or any such trading/giveaway forum in their IRC, forum and basically the whole site. Plus, i was told that they warned a member because s/he talked about rabbit at FST.

That means they are too protective and hate publicity...although, WATW thread already brings enough public attention

3. I heard (from revolters) and from a 'trusted' rabbiter that they have "ask = shit list" policy. But i already know 3-5 FSTer who got into rabbit coz they made person request with JGG.

Basically, from my understanding they have rules...but i guess they bend it if u are able to convince 'em....good luck with that...coz u aren't doing it (convincing) right now =/
    Last edited by squirr3l; 02-15-2008 at 04:05 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234