Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Mary-kate & Ashley Thong Slip Blooper

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by gaz_k@1 August 2003 - 12:25
    the kilts n zips is yeah.

but the welsh are renowned for being sheep sha*gers.

se normally associate people from south england as being southen softies... all mouth n no action
    And such is the nature of the internet.

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Very true, The Welsh do seem to enjoy their sheep.

There was this guy who lived in my village and got arrested for fuckin a horse! and to make things even worse, the sick little turd taped the whole thing

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    where about u live?

i in warrington, between manchester n liverpool, home of mr smiths night club!

yeah, there was a thing in papers a while back about a man that used to suck horses of after he been thr pub n sumone caught him, think he got sent prison.

read sumthing else about these men that raped a girl with a staffordshire pitbull!

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    I live in Lincoln, home of the most stupidest life forms you're ever likely to come across, especially my neighbor, Acmed, who thought that The X Files was a documentary

Did you here the story about a man a goat and a train? I can't remember the specifics, but you could probably guess what happened

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    lincon is in middle of now where, east of nottinghmashire innit? near whitby n skegness.

as for the x files, h aha

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Yeah, its about 20 minutes from Skeg... ...our version of a real place with real people

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456