Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: Someone pls explain why

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Ah sweet sweet Billy Dean ....

....crotchety old anti-semite who left London town for Oz. He used to come here often and have a rant or two. Semi-troll, semi-serious and completely unable to stop once off on one, I can't remember if he left or simply got banzorised. He appeared in a couple of different guises but the views and antipodean time line were always a give away. Anyone who expresses blunt views from the outset especially towards people Billy had a run in with tend to get called Billy for a while...it is a sort of tradition really.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #222
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

....crotchety old anti-semite who left London town for Oz. He used to come here often and have a rant or two. Semi-troll, semi-serious and completely unable to stop once off on one, I can't remember if he left or simply got banzorised. He appeared in a couple of different guises but the views and antipodean time line were always a give away. Anyone who expresses blunt views from the outset especially towards people Billy had a run in with tend to get called Billy for a while...it is a sort of tradition really.
    He got banned, mate. Keeps coming back though.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #223
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post

I thought he had - can't remember which intemperate outburst achieved that honour though. It isn't that easy to get banned from here either - Lord knows, Seedler has tried hard enough
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #224

Cheers Les

5. Lounge   -   #225
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4

I thought he had - can't remember which intemperate outburst achieved that honour though.
    I think it was a cumulative thing.

As you said the anti-semitism (to the point of being really offensive), being totally unable to accept other people had a right to a point of view. The constant trolling and abusing other members.

It wasn't just one incident as I understand it.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

6. Lounge   -   #226
    I think it was a cumulative thing.

As you said the anti-semitism (to the point of being really offensive), being totally unable to accept other people had a right to a point of view. The constant trolling and abusing other members.

It wasn't just one incident as I understand it.
    Can I recommend a board for whoever banned him, it's bloody full of anti-semites... a few bannings would do it the world of good.

Sorry to disappoint but I'm not him, although I have been called a "Nazi racist scumbag", but I don't think that counts as it came from an anti-semite.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223