Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request TT

Sorry to hijack your thread but i am looking fot TT as well. All i can provide you is an invite for TL. I am PU at FL,TB and TL, will provide proofs if asked. Thank you and sorry again to the author of the topic, didn't want to create another topic about the same thing. Good luck to both of us.

Edit:Boy, this forum has changed. I remember the old days. Forget what i said earlier guys. I got an invite anyways. meh I used to love this forum in its early days. Take care. Sorry again.
    Last edited by ultimatejester; 02-17-2008 at 05:37 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimatejester View Post
    Sorry to hijack your thread but i am looking fot TT as well. All i can provide you is an invite for TL. I am PU at FL,TB and TL, will provide proofs if asked. Thank you and sorry again to the author of the topic, didn't want to create another topic about the same thing. Good luck to both of us.
    lol that's a nice way to hijack a thread but

good luck corey

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    u aren't supposed to hyjack others thread so let it be the same stuff....and create another thread.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Your not sorry your just an opportunist. Poor one at that. But you probably don't care(regardless).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Your not sorry your just an opportunist. Poor one at that. But you probably don't care(regardless).

how is he an opportunist? i don't think either have a chance at getting a TT invite at the moment and it's not like posting here instead of in a new thread is gonna raise his chances.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Thanks for being supportive guys. As you can imagine i am an old member but that doesnt mean i spend all the time here. Didnt know we couldnt do this Anywayz forget about me asking for an invite. I was able to use my friends account. Take care. sorry man but hey at least i gave you a bump lol

Edit: grimms thanks for the input. Like i said i wasnt aware i couldnt do this. Anyways the first post made it quite clear i couldnt do it. You didnt have to mention it again. I guess now i know how you get to be a post whore.
    Last edited by ultimatejester; 02-17-2008 at 05:51 AM. Reason: grammar

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +1

Edit:Boy, this forum has changed. I remember the old days. Forget what i said earlier guys. I got an invite anyways. meh I used to love this forum in its early days. Take care. Sorry again.
    o.O

Sorry for hijacking?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Bump.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12