Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bitme 2x invites giveaway

I have some audio book to share with each other and need a bitme account.

Thanks!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12

Smile

I had a bitmetv account with a good ratio and they banned me from the site because some ahole that I had given an invite to from redskunk was a leech and didn't share. I was a member of bitme for over a year and visited the site every single day and all of a sudden I was banned and have had zero luck getting back onto the site. I would really appreciate an invite and I promise that I will always have a great ratio as long as I am there.

I have been a member at pisexy for three years and have always had a super ratio. I am no leech. I get all my TV shows from the internet and now that I am not allowed on bitme anymore it has been devastating, I am stuck getting my episode from EZTV or BT-Chat and the downloads take forever.

To get back on Bitme would be a dream come true and I can guarantee you that my ratio will always be great! I won't let you down.

Choose me! I will be the happiest person to get back on bitmetv.

Please use the email address below because my old email has been banned unfortunately. Thanks alot! I have invites on pisexy I will hook you up.

[email protected]
    Last edited by RebelRobert; 02-18-2008 at 01:20 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    To be straightforward...I need it because it's the best tracker for gain some knowledge, because everybody is looking for it,because it's hard to get in....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    study CCNP , CCSP ,MCSE 2003

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    rocky1234's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel2 View Post
    No Pms , No ratio proofs and No speedtests..

if you need bitme, post the reason in this thread.

i will favor users with high bt rep + posts.

i will pick up winners tonight.

Good luck!

adeel12 be careful in giving out the invites. From Yesterday I have seen 2 people saying that their accounts were banned because of the invitee. Both of them are good users of FST so they are saying the truth.

It's ur invites and ur account so do make the correct decision.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I am dying to get into this site. The reason is because i love learning trackers. i love fun facts and tutorials. Everyday that goes by is a waste without learning something new. I Bitme has multiple features why i need it. I'm also a student and a learning tracker like bitme always helps. I will be more than appreciate it if you gave me an invite. Thank you very much!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    mwt18's Avatar Member BT Rep: +3
    I just found out that Jeff Foxworthy is gonna have me on that show "Are you Smarter than a 5th grader." I need to get learned in geografy because I never passed 3rd grade. Them kids on that show are purty smart and I need that invite some kinda bad so they don't make me look stoopid.

Last edited by mwt18; 02-19-2008 at 03:25 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    hussam's Avatar Seed Forever BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Hi ,
    i need it all the time for my studies specially i cant find some materials for my masters.

thanks and good luck everyone .

I don't cheat , I use my account

The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mwt18 View Post
    I just found out that Jeff Foxworthy is gonna have me on that show "Are you Smarter than a 5th grader." I need to get learned in geografy because I never passed 3rd grade. Them kids on that show are purty smart and I need that invite some kinda bad so they don't make me look stoopid.

rofl
    Kindness goes a long way!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12