Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Powerscene will close signups

SpecialEFX's Avatar GFX STyLE " Baby " BT Rep: +2
    1 march, they switching on invites !

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by zxcv View Post
    As I posted some times """I'm not a staff member""", don't get me wrong. only a normal user that YES want to promote the tracker because they worth and are doing a good work. I wanted to talk some about this newcomer tracker, I'm really tired about the daily SPAM from big trackers... in this way you CAN'T say every poster it's a staff member!, nothing more.
    I know it's a rejection because we aren't talking about FTN, SCT... but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic
    You are utilizing other forums and trackers selfishly and thoughtlessly and these are not tools to do so. This isn't a "torrent tracker advertisement forum."
    I guess you have a war or something against the staff, so don't use forums selfishly and thoughtlessly. I invite you to talk with them directly.
    I have talked with them directly, and they act more or less about as mature as you do, as can be seen in the accusations to come.

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv
    And don't debate that lets talk about the tracker.
    Lets. It'll be fun to completely rip on every aspect of your tracker; from how they manipulate people into donating, to their horrible policies, to their 13 year old staff, to their spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic
    find it strange that all your threads are about trading and requesting, and out of all the wonderful sites you were on, you chose the absolute worst one to promote. I assume it is coincidence, then, that you are receiving 5 GB upload for your efforts.
    Really?? omg I dind't remember... oh yes I traded with you ...
    Nice one.

This time I can't agree with you like all the times you posted... I'm here to help out. And seems that you are here for blaming and take "rare" invites ok promote them and probably you will have the chance to get a FTN account. I preffer a powerscene account. But this will happen in the case that you have'nt traded before... how do you explain this EDITED posts??!!

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...nd-more-276773
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-270833

please forget me dude.
    I can explain them by saying I'd rather say nothing than say what I was going to say. If you got either of those people in here I can guarantee they would deny my existence altogether. Because I "edited" a post doesn't make me a trader.

^^ This is a perfect example of the kind of people who join this site. Don't get conned into donating.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    krotacvil's Avatar torrent crazy BT Rep: +1
    thanks for info
    I!m registered

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    the tags on this are ridiculous

"free invites, free level 10, ftn, giveaway, greatest, how to get uk-t" how does that have to do with another cliche 0day opening..

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

"free invites, free level 10, ftn, giveaway, greatest, how to get uk-t" how does that have to do with another cliche 0day opening..
    That says it all about the people running this site..

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    they even stole their source code from another site who bought it from templateshares. seems to be a bunch of kids..

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    they even stole their source code from another site who bought it from templateshares. seems to be a bunch of kids..
    i thought that was opensource. grabthe and free the scene use it as well..

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by myllian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

I doubt they wrote the tags...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatiu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by myllian View Post

I doubt they wrote the tags...
    I don't.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i think powerscene is going to be a level 5 tracker 5 months from now. looks like it at least

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast