Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All my torrents just disappeared from Utorrent! -Please help

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1234 View Post
    It happens in utorrent if it's closed unexpectedly then it loses the torrent information. Not sure if there is a way to protect that.

As said the best way is to load the torrent files from App Data folder and give them the correct path where the actual downloaded/ Incomplete files are.
    yes its happened to me before...quite a pain in the ass

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    dazag12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    What version of utorrent do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by yellomello View Post
    Hi all. My computer froze and I had to shut it down via the power button. When I restarted UTorrent, all of my torrents were gone. The data is still in my external harddrive, but there are zero torrents in UTorrent. Is there a way to reassociate the torrents into UTorrent without having to redownload the torrents? Thanks so much for the help.
    hi once i download files using utorrent and it shows complete i select to show in finder now the film folder is there but no movie file exists has anyone had a problem with this and also how to fix it

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by dazag12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    What version of utorrent do you use?
    hi once i download files using utorrent and it shows complete i select to show in finder now the film folder is there but no movie file exists has anyone had a problem with this and also how to fix it
    Six year old thread...

Could be lots of things.

Try force rechecking the torrent. (right click on torrent entry, stop torrent, right click on it again and choose force recheck. Does it still say 100% complete or id it now at 0%?) If you have re-added the .torrent files then have you selected overwrite? This would delete the data and you will have to re-download.

Is there anything at all in the directory? Like lots of files ending in .rar then .001 then .002...if so you need to unpack the film...

is the file where it should be? Try right clicking on the torrent entry and select open containing folder.
    LSS #1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12