Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Freddy Vs. Jason

wat if it was jason x versus freddy wouldnt that be more funny.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@3 August 2003 - 02:15
    wat if it was jason x versus freddy wouldnt that be more funny.
    i dont get it.........

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Man this topic is juvenile.

THE IRRESISTABLE FORCE VS. THE IMMOVABLE OBJECT
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    1)Freddy have a cooler and weapon, Jason is too slow.
    2)In one of those movies he actually grabbed Jason mask and took it to hell.
    3)nothing you can do against Freddy he will still try to kill you.
    none of those points add up.

1)cooler weapon? ok, but they are just knives. history shows knives
    are useless against jason.
    2)jason will feel right at home in hell
    3)neither of them can be killed

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    2 things could happen.
    Either none of them win and they will spawn various sequals(ex. Round2 Freddy vs Jason) or what they were saying when this movie first went into production, there would 2 different endings, and both would be at the theater and you wouldn't know who wins(this most likely to get the people who spent 10 bucks to see it to spend another 10 bucks to see it again and hopefully get the one with the other ending.)

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    naw maby they will neogiate and like shake hands and liek rule the world?

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    In reference to Hybrid24k3545?!?!? WTF comments on banging fictional characters..what i was tryin to say was that all this friggin talk about Freddys big claw or Jason getting his head chopped off by a propellor (ooohh), means f**k all when it actually comes down to the movie people themselves..Jason is a big lumbering Mute who really didnt do much apart from stand there and chop people up..on the other hand Freddy in all the 'Elm St.' movies had all the jokes,quips, dry one liners and loads more character (and style,panache whatever.......)So in the movie makers eyes there'll probably give the Win to Freddy so he can sound off with one of his 'i'll return' (for another cash-in) lines or some shit like that........In REALITY thats the truth Hybrid..Am I right???...'My axe is bigger than your claw...JEEEEZZZZ'
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Im not really involved in this, but slimboyfatz your right

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I saw a couple of different previews for this movie it looks alright but i still don't think it going to be that good. It was funny on one part of it when they saw jason and threw water on him.

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@3 August 2003 - 13:27
    In reference to Hybrid24k3545?!?!? WTF comments on banging fictional characters..what i was tryin to say was that all this friggin talk about Freddys big claw or Jason getting his head chopped off by a propellor (ooohh), means f**k all when it actually comes down to the movie people themselves..Jason is a big lumbering Mute who really didnt do much apart from stand there and chop people up..on the other hand Freddy in all the 'Elm St.' movies had all the jokes,quips, dry one liners and loads more character (and style,panache whatever.......)So in the movie makers eyes there'll probably give the Win to Freddy so he can sound off with one of his 'i'll return' (for another cash-in) lines or some shit like that........In REALITY thats the truth Hybrid..Am I right???...'My axe is bigger than your claw...JEEEEZZZZ'
    and watch at the end of the movie Jason wins if that happens i'll be laughing!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast