Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sct Will Face Onik Ghost Soon

I have SCT account(100 GB buffer), but I will be more than happy to see this site closed for ever...
    they banned all the users from my country and I need to use proxy to enter and download from this tracker(my username is 0x2a)

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by King of kings View Post
    I have SCT account(100 GB buffer), but I will be more than happy to see this site closed for ever...
    they banned all the users from my country and I need to use proxy to enter and download from this tracker(my username is 0x2a)

With that kinda response, god knows why we banned your country

On a side note, as mentioned 100s of times b4 and in the ban message, if you are a member at the site b4 the ban was introduced, all you had to do is come to the support channel and ask to be bypassed, which we would gladly do once looking at your account making sure there was no cheating or hit and running and if you even used the account, we would let you back in, so we didnt actually ban anyone that was already on the site.

Newbs.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    donvito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post

On a side note, as mentioned 100s of times b4 and in the ban message, if you are a member at the site b4 the ban was introduced, all you had to do is come to the support channel and ask to be bypassed, which we would gladly do once looking at your account making sure there was no cheating or hit and running and if you even used the account, we would let you back in, so we didnt actually ban anyone that was already on the site.

Newbs.

hehe nice feeling

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    shit... the sct staff are here, I hope you will not ban my account, maybe I should edit my post...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It doesn't help that most of the whiners are usually blatant traders too :/

(I'm not one of those huge anti-trader fanatics, but I do think there are intelligent ways to go about it)
    Kindness goes a long way!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by one2one View Post
    yes the staff disabled me for the second time they thought i`m cheater from November hehehehe

is that make any sense yes for me they need some money so they disabled

any users from countries like me (....)

although i spent lot money to have

seed box for this site especially

yes the will face Oink destiny soon and remember that thread and one2one

You think making this thread is going to help you feel better about getting caught? Take it as a lesson and next time, don't cheat.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    what you mean by countries like you?
    who cares where are you from?
    they only cares about your actions not your nationality.
    i don't like SCT staff but we have to be fair

IPs from countries that have a high ratio of cheaters are frequently banned as as are VPN services. These countries are usually ones with poor internet infrastructure where due to the dismal upload speeds of 10kB/s and below, ppl feel compelled to cheat in order to maintain an acceptable ratio.

Next time, you and a few others shud do some research before you decide to play Judge Judy.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post

Newbs.

some other sites like TD make no exceptions, at anytime if the country is banned, so are you.
    Last edited by GreenDestiny; 02-22-2008 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    guys you know next time chat to Feeling on the irc, he will sorted it out
    nices reply Feeling
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    what you mean by countries like you?
    who cares where are you from?
    they only cares about your actions not your nationality.
    i don't like SCT staff but we have to be fair
    Quick reminder, don't invite Polish or Israelis to sct, the countries are IP banned and we wont be unbanning them. Word of warning, if you invite one we will ban the account and give u a warning for it also.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    just out of pure curiosity, the user mado22, why was he disabled? He was spamming his ass off and it was irritating whenever i saw his posts and i'm happy he's gone, but i'm still curious what did he do ,if i may know.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast