Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sct Will Face Onik Ghost Soon

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    just out of pure curiosity, the user mado22, why was he disabled? He was spamming his ass off and it was irritating whenever i saw his posts and i'm happy he's gone, but i'm still curious what did he do ,if i may know.
    although i do not agree with some of sct's staff decisions, you can always go to irc and i'm sure that they will tell you why they disabled your account, if you think they are wrong you can also try and prove them you are right and maybe they will fix it

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    one2one's Avatar SEED FOR EVEV BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    thanks for all ,may be some of you thought i`m liar and cheater ok that`s easy no cheater will make thread in fst ant tell the public whats happened

and the other thing if i`m cheater or not how any staff ask user about his activity before 5 months

they ask me for how much i upload on November (after 4 months) they suspect me after 4 months

at end thanks for all people who tried to help me and thanks for all may be that thread cause i`m angry but forgive me if i said any thing ugly ..
    Last edited by one2one; 02-23-2008 at 12:55 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Who the hell is Onik?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by one2one View Post
    thanks for all ,may be some of you thought i`m liar and cheater ok that`s easy no cheater will make thread in fst ant tell the public whats happened

and the other thing if i`m cheater or not how any staff ask user about his activity before 5 months

they ask me for how much i upload on November (after 4 months) they suspect me after 4 months

at end thanks for all people who tried to help me and thanks for all may be that thread cause i`m angry but forgive me if i said any thing ugly ..
    maybe you are too good to be there!! look at it from this aspect!
    yes find your self another home!
    we need you to seed at other places forget about SCT!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    just yet another noob coming to complain he got disabled, and "threatens" SCT...
    OMG... everyone should ph34r him, he will do the same to SCT as he did to oink.
    how intelligent was he, coming here and acting like a pissed noob instead actually talking to some staff, if he was legit.

well, i got my laugh of the night, after an hard overclocking night...long live sct and thank you for these threads.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    The pinnacle, was Feeling's response to the noobs imposed (Oinks destiny)threat. Loling to bed now. Good night.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    VOiLA's Avatar xD BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    just yet another noob coming to complain he got disabled, and "threatens" SCT...
    OMG... everyone should ph34r him, he will do the same to SCT as he did to oink.
    how intelligent was he, coming here and acting like a pissed noob instead actually talking to some staff, if he was legit.

well, i got my laugh of the night, after an hard overclocking night...long live sct and thank you for these threads.
    +1

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    just out of pure curiosity, the user mado22, why was he disabled? He was spamming his ass off and it was irritating whenever i saw his posts and i'm happy he's gone, but i'm still curious what did he do ,if i may know.
    he cheated, then he came to the support channel...

(14:27:47) (YBC) Can you unban my acc, please ?
    (14:27:59) (YBC) i'll never do it again
    (14:29:50) (&Kavselj) !user YBC
    (14:29:53) (&SceneTorrents) Username not found
    (14:32:34) (YBC) mado22 is my name
    (14:35:11) (YBC) I think somebody said, "if I own up to it" then I could of get away with it.. but I didn't get a chance too read it
    (14:45:12) (~Feeling) !kb YBC
    (14:45:12) —› mode: (ScT) sets mode (+b *!*@ScT-E8A27C4A.renf.cable.ntl.com)
    (14:45:12) —› This (*!*@ScT-E8A27C4A.renf.cable.ntl.com) ban affects: (YBC)
    (14:45:12) —› kick: (YBC) was kicked by (ScT) (Requested (Feeling))

Pretty much how it went

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    damn. Good to get the baddies out.
    Last edited by grimms; 02-23-2008 at 07:33 AM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    how can S*T disable user for no reason?

are you serious???

People like you NEED to remember one thing here. IT'S NOT YOUR SITE OR YOUR ACCOUNT! being a member of any site is a privelage not a rite... you are pwned the momment you sign up.. in otherwords, you are a guest in someone elses house and if they suddenly decide your no longer welcome,.... them BOOM your out! thats it, end of story... no explinations required.

when will you thick headed people get this.. some people around here seem to think they run shit, that just urks me.... but, it makes me fall out of my seat laughing my ass off when they get punked and realise the'yre just CHUMPS on the block like the rest of us... lol

anyways.... reguards
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast