Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Req] FTN

durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    This is for sure your lucky day. Take good care of it .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I don't normally post publicly in these anymore but since i've disabled pm's after the recent issues i'll make a post here.

PM skizo or reality and have them forward me your email (on msn). You seem like a decent guy.
    lol the boss is here , how lucky are you!
    Vectoral FTW!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    This is more of a plea to Brandon than anything else.

I know that invites have been disabled on FTN, no need for FST members to remind me of that. I simply wanted to pour my heart out.

I've been bittorrenting for a long while now, and I have had the blessings of being invited into a number of awesome tackers. And for that, I have no one to thank more than the FST community.

Yet despite my relative success, I feel I've come up lacking. Let me explain a little...

I don't have the greatest of bandwidths out there. In fact, the only sites I've been able to create a decent buffer on were those that had generous free leech times, coupled with double and sometimes triple upload bonuses. Were it not for these special occasions, I might not be able to download my favorite TV series or those movies that my wife so wants to see.

I've had some relative success with certain sites that give you points for seeding a torrent for x amount of time. But then, those sites don't always offer the material that I'm looking for.

Thus, I'm pleading to the better side of Brandon that he hear me out.

The sites that I do tend to spend my time on have a great community atmosphere about them, and what's more, they usually also tend to have a great variety of packs. Alas, they don't always have the specific ratio details that FTN does.

FTN indeed seems to fit my profile more than any other site does. Its ratio specifications help the marginal bandwidth users like me, while at the same time offering the content that I am so avidly seeking. Add to this a tight-knit community and there is nothing more I could ask for.

If you're out there, Brandon, do listen to my heart-felt request and consider me as a possible contributor to the wonderful community and torrent site that you've created.

Sincerely,

Eric
    i have to say friend, congratulations man. from your dedicated "speech", you take torrenting and community seriously and i respect that

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    memike's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    congratulations and good luck .you will enjoy the site

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Wow i wished i knew how to explain myself like that too...
    (my english isn't the best in the world unfortunately)
    You are very lucky "mamacita" !
    But hey i guess i gotta wait some more time to get in myself also.
    Enjoy your acc ! be safe !

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    congrats man this is your lucky day

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    HI all

English does not matter at all. Most of us want to be a part of FTN
    because it is level9 or 10 and no ratio . The person who got that invite really wanted it and will use it . It is good he got it. If he is not sincere the boss is always there .

Even though most of us love to be part of FTN , I really feel happy
    today that torrenting in general has made a man happy.Kudos to FST for
    helping this guy out and FTN boss inviting him. This is how a torrenting
    community should work. I am proud to be memeber of FST

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Staffs r here always to help good members .....Thats why FST rocks.... Now plz close the thread mate...........

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    congratulations mamacita!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Congratulations mamacita. Now that is a great speech/request.
    Leaving FST for awhile. Will be active on 1 or 2 private trackers and will still use a seedbox. Thanks to all the members who helped me along the way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast