Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: So I just got an FTN acct...

SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

What people say and people do don't always end up on the same page if you know what I mean. FTN isn't just a torrenet site that you can trade/buy your way into. Wish I could trust you, and on different circumstances (like you not cheating your way in) things might have been different.
    lol I guess that's where patience would come in handy, but considering the swarms of people trying to get in there and my lack of it, "cheating" seemed the best option
    You couldn`t have been more wrong . This : https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...req-ftn-280004 and Brandon in a good mood is the best way to do it now.
    P.S Brandon how good is the mood you are in exactly ?(good enough or .. maybe next time is better ?)
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Anybody watch that new Knight Rider movie? The last 5 minutes came to mind, when i seen Artemis David Hasseloff pic. Wheres KITT when you need him. To diverge back on topic. Cheating is never the way. It's a permanent n00b mistake. Consider your account lost in the shuffle(Actually someone else is account which is worse). Best advice is to earn it like everyone else, especially when the time is right.
    Last edited by grimms; 02-23-2008 at 12:52 PM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Anybody watch that new Knight Rider movie? The last 5 minutes came to mind, when i seen Artemis David Hasseloff pic. Wheres KITT when you need him. To diverge back on topic. Cheating is never the way. It's a permanent n00b mistake. Consider your account lost in the shuffle(Actually someone else is account which is worse).
    There's a movie? I watched the pilot for the new tv show (which was good i might add).

Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post
    You couldn`t have been more wrong . This : https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...req-ftn-280004 and Brandon in a good mood is the best way to do it now.
    P.S Brandon how good is the mood you are in exactly ?(good enough or .. maybe next time is better ?)
    Next time

Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    Brandon has a point. The torrenting community is founded upon the concept "sharing is caring", and sharing should be free and torrent sites should not be used as barters in trades or even worse, sales. Torrent sites are visual communities and if you trade your way in, it diminishes the purpose of torrent communities which is essentially, all about making friends and sharing contents to each other.

To the OP, try and be active and helpful around torrent forums and IRC. If you look out for fellow members, people ought to befriend with you and like you. Being personally invited by a friend to a tracker is a totally different feeling than having "traded your way in".

That's my 2 cents.
    I couldn't have said that any better
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    There's a movie? I watched the pilot for the new tv show (which was good i might add).
    Oh shit.. That was a Television pilot? Thanks for clearing the clouds. Hmmm?? I think the new show has potential. My wife loved the new KITT. It would be bad ass to see the original KITT again though. I apologize folks for going off topic, I do think brandon resolved the OP's issue though.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    lol argyle nice try

How was the move?
    Last edited by Brandon; 02-23-2008 at 01:06 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Oh shit.. That was a Television pilot? Thanks for clearing the clouds. Hmmm?? I think the new show has potential. My wife loved the new KITT. It would be bad ass to see the original KITT again though. I apologize folks for going off topic, I do think brandon resolved the OP's issue though.
    Yes it was just a pilot but with good potential. Congratulations for the 5-th star and 2500 post .
    P.S Brandon patience i have (hope u just keep beeing in a good mood)
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    lol argyle nice try

How was the move?
    sigh...i thought you were being nice to me. You saw what I said in IRC :\

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyle View Post
    lol argyle nice try

How was the move?
    sigh...i thought you were being nice to me. You saw what I said in IRC :\
    Oh come on, u tried to play me.. Least I could do was make you think you had actually fooled me

There's one thing I hate more than a cheater, and that's a liar. You sir just went even lower than b4.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    kostnkost's Avatar "Otay" BT Rep: +1
    Is this considered 15 minutes of fame, or shame?

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Closest thing to suicide I've ever seen Argyle. Anyway, I'm sure you'll get there eventually if you are really a good member in your trackers. Just meet people and partipate in tracker's communities.

I'm not a member there so don't think I'm patronising... it's just that I feel it is like that that one day I'll get there as well.

Or when Brandon, who I don't know and you already do ( you already have an advantage... lol ) is really in an extremely good mood!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast