2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    i always thought it was nerd speak for my dicks bigger than yours
    it is

3. Lounge   -   #13
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by JPaul@2 August 2003 - 11:42
    Paul

I donīt want to be a tell-tale, but 3rd gen noob called you an arse when you werenīt about
    Arselicker.

Where are titey's smileys when you need them ?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Lamsey@2 August 2003 - 11:36
    BenQ 32x10x40 CDRW
    I didn't know B&Q were doing computer hardware.
    They'll be taking over from PCWorld next.

Oh those were the days, wander into PCWorld and ask them a question about computers, then laugh for the rest of the lunch hour while they ran around like headless chickens trying to find someone who had the vaguest idea what you were talking about. B)
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by lynx+2 August 2003 - 11:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 2 August 2003 - 11:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@2 August 2003 - 11:42
    Paul

I donīt want to be a tell-tale, but 3rd gen noob called you an arse when you werenīt about
    Arselicker.

Where are titey&#39;s smileys when you need them ? [/b][/quote]
    He has a smiley for that, flippin heck.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by lynx@2 August 2003 - 11:57
    Oh those were the days, wander into PCWorld and ask them a question about computers, then laugh for the rest of the lunch hour while they ran around like headless chickens trying to find someone who had the vaguest idea what you were talking about. B)
    Hehe, if you wander into Time and ask what motherboard is in one of their computers they look at you as if you&#39;re speaking a foreign language.

And if you patiently explain to them that the motherboard is the single most important part of a computer, they get really offended at you talking down to them.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@2 August 2003 - 12:00
    Hehe, if you wander into Time and ask what motherboard is in one of their computers they look at you as if you&#39;re speaking a foreign language.

Be honest, it was Mozambique you did this in.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Lamsey@2 August 2003 - 11:00

Most people look at me as if I&#39;m speaking a foriegn language anyway

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #19
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by JPaul+2 August 2003 - 12:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 2 August 2003 - 12:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@2 August 2003 - 12:00

Be honest, it was Mozambique you did this in. [/b][/quote]
    LMFAO

10. Lounge   -   #20
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+2 August 2003 - 12:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 2 August 2003 - 12:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@2 August 2003 - 11:00

Most people look at me as if I&#39;m speaking a foriegn language anyway

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Que ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast