Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. cd invite (again)

tiger6ex's Avatar Call me X, agent X BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbzonasul View Post
    I have a few invites. I am open to good offers. I am mostly looking for invites for other music related sites (no acc please) or good general content sources where I can find music (techno, trance, house, punk, ska, psychobilly).
    PM me if you are interested.
    Thank you
    Men i advise you not to trade or giveaway invites or accounts from what.cd since they really hate FST
    My account was disabled because i have given away some invites. They have a strict policy. Hope they won't disable your account as well.

And since you are a power user you can get waffles for free...just search the what.cd forum and you will find there some clues there. There is a 80 % chance of getting an invite.

Good luck
    Last edited by aiurea; 02-28-2008 at 12:16 AM.
    In a world of joy all things should remain free...even invite

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by djork View Post

learn how to read man .. he wants something in return

and you spam like every thread for invites ..

and you even posted a screenshot of you using a ratio hack ..
    its true, he asks for invites in every fucking thread. his post count is basically the number of invites hes begged for

as for the OP, pm me with your email and i'll invite you to kraytracker. best tracker for ska and psychobilly by far
    Yeah unroi is a greedy sucker who ask for invites asif he is a non-literate. I always ignore his countless begging posts on almost all giveaway threads i check. He will tell u to consider him as a brother and might even call u dad just so tat he gets wat he wants

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by sovaz View Post

its true, he asks for invites in every fucking thread. his post count is basically the number of invites hes begged for

as for the OP, pm me with your email and i'll invite you to kraytracker. best tracker for ska and psychobilly by far
    Yeah unroi is a greedy sucker who ask for invites asif he is a non-literate. I always ignore his countless begging posts on almost all giveaway threads i check. He will tell u to consider him as a brother and might even call u dad just so tat he gets wat he wants

that made me laugh mate cheers

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Thank you TSOL. I am an avid user of Kraytracker too. It is an excellent tracker, and I agree 100% with you that you simply can´t beat it for ska/punk content (even though PunkOiSka is also a very good source).

Quote Originally Posted by djork View Post

learn how to read man .. he wants something in return

and you spam like every thread for invites ..

and you even posted a screenshot of you using a ratio hack ..

TY for the hint, Aiurea. I will check that carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by aiurea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbzonasul View Post
    I have a few invites. I am open to good offers. I am mostly looking for invites for other music related sites (no acc please) or good general content sources where I can find music (techno, trance, house, punk, ska, psychobilly).
    PM me if you are interested.
    Thank you
    Men i advise you not to trade or giveaway invites or accounts from what.cd since they really hate FST
    My account was disabled because i have given away some invites. They have a strict policy. Hope they won't disable your account as well.

And since you are a power user you can get waffles for free...just search the what.cd forum and you will find there some clues there. There is a 80 % chance of getting an invite.

Good luck
    Last edited by tjbzonasul; 02-28-2008 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    hunkyman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hi I have TorrentLeecher, and SuperTorrent invites.

I am after waffles.FM or What.CD as I hear they have a good Audio book sections like Oink did.
    I also have Stmusic account, but as you might know they do not have an Audio book section.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12