Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Dumbest thing you done

Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I believe the dumbest thing I've ever done to one of my computers was when I realized I had somehow downloaded a virus. It called itself the 8 Ball and when it loaded it proceeded to start an automatic countdown before it executed its "hold on to your butts 'cause you're about to get fucked" damage. Instead of manually doing a quick hard system shut down I clicked OK on the pop up screen, lol.

I ended up losing vital system files and every file that ended in a music or video extension. It hurt. I cried.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Wow thats FuKCed Pistola how may I ask did you get such a PM? It's not right that you would post that here if it is in fact true this should have been reported and to my knowledge it wasn't. Shit it could easily be a doctored photo, your lucky I cannot MOD this hell of a section
    I reported it to Brandon but didnt report it to anyone here. I assure you it isn't doctored. He sent it to me trying to brag and prehaps prove some sort of point. He made a poll a long time ago asking what he should trade for FTN it was deleted within 10 minutes and that is why he was put on moderation.
    The options were along the lines of
    -sell it for $100
    -trade it for uk-t 600 gb buffer
    -1 gbit seedbox
    - forget trading, give it away.
    I replied that his thread was retarded and and a few minutes later. I find that he has forwarded me some PM's to prove that people gave him these offers (I guess he was trying to brag or something)
    I also have the user name of the guy on uk-t that was gonna trade his account off, with a screenshot.
    Last edited by LaPistola; 03-02-2008 at 04:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    the dumbest thing i can remember was when i formatted the wrong hard drive. lost 250gbs of movies.. but it was no biggie. i'm pretty sure though that i have done alot dumber things than that but not that i can remember.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    i'm pretty sure though that i have done alot dumber things than that but not that i can remember.
    Genious.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

5. Lounge   -   #45
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Entering the lounge

For Serving Community

6. Lounge   -   #46
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Entering the lounge
    you cant be that dumb

7. Lounge   -   #47
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I put my hand in dogshit once while playing golf.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345